Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifestylesports 35% off

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

mightyreds wrote: »
    Thanks op great deal and also if the discount takes an item over 50 down under 50 delivery is still free

ya , mine was 55 before discount and under 50 after and still got free delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

racso1975 wrote: »
    Extra20 gives 20% off for next 48hrs. Combine this with GN3FWWCYC for additional 15%.

Edit: Code edited so should work and sale items only

This is brilliant, cheers buddy

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

Thanks a million. Got a Munster Tshirt reduced from 50 to 23 with the codes and was on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Thanks so much OP, extra €20 off trainers that were already half price, delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭aj89

Fair play OP! Ordered yesterday at 12:30 and everything arrived this morning...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Thanks a million. Got a Munster Tshirt reduced from 50 to 23 with the codes and was on sale.

Do you get free drugs with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Cheers OP, order placed with a nice discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Delivered at 8am this morning, quickest online purchase I've ever made I'd say... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

Cape Clear wrote: »
    Do you get free drugs with that?

Ha ha - it wasn't a Munster tshirt when it failed the test...

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Nerd Queen

Brilliant spot OP! Got Leinster gear for €30 cheaper without including the original sale discount. Got a jersey for a €10 happy days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Cushtie

Cheers OP both codes worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭cian8

Thanks OP! Got four bits of Munster gear for €114, originally €245 (pre-sale prices)!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

Just put a few sale items in my bracket and only got the 20% off the last/cheapest thing in the basket anyone get the discount on multiple items?

The 15% seems across the board

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭d.lally2

The 20% off only works on the "sale" items as mentioned previously but 15% off works on everything.

When both codes are combined it works out at a total 32% discount as the 20% discount is taken off first then the 15% off is taken from that. Seems to work when multiple items are added to the basket provided they are all "sale" items.

Seems to be still a good bit left although the common sizes are getting scarce.

I have 4 sale items in the basket for €120 but my discount with the extra20 code is €3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

Boscoirl wrote: »
    Just put a few sale items in my bracket and only got the 20% off the last/cheapest thing in the basket anyone get the discount on multiple items?

The 15% seems across the board

Yeah happened me earlier. Just kept ordering single items at a time to get the full discount. Free delivery to the store

The extra20 code has now expired. Saved me €100 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Boscoirl wrote: »
    The extra20 code has now expired. Saved me €100 :)

went back for more this morning , but ya EXTRA20 now expired , will hold off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

racso1975 wrote: »
    Extra20 gives 20% off for next 48hrs. Combine this with GN3FWWCYC for additional 15%.

Edit: Code edited so should work and sale items only

Thanks op for the heads up. 200 euro spent later but some great bargains

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

Got what appeared to be the last Air Max 2017's.

Originally €160 give or take, came to €68 with the codes.

I tip my hat to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Asal beag dubh

Kudos OP. Got a pair of Asics that I've been holding off buying - RRP €180 and got for €80. Míle buíochas!

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Do i take it the 2 codes are still working ? , was getting invalid for EXTRA20 on Friday morning , maybe because I had already used ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Rooy wrote: »
    Do i take it the 2 codes are still working ? , was getting invalid for EXTRA20 on Friday morning , maybe because I had already used ?

Nope Extra 20 was only valid for 48hrs

Advertisement