Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Aunt Peggy is more like Theresa May now.

Ugh I don’t like Callum’s nana at all

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ugh I don’t like Callum’s nana at all

I did enjoy Violet calling Ben, Whitney :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I did enjoy Violet calling Ben, Whitney :p

I will admit that was funny

Linda 5 months and didn't know, Max the ginja ninja strikes :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Why are older women on EE portrayed as annoying battle axes . I can’t bear Callums grandmother

This is pure bull, this Bailey storyline. If a child her age was missing for days in London, the whole of the UK and Ireland would know her face, probably a lot of mainland Europe too.

Also, Isaac, you could have just brought a marker and corrected the posters for the same level of effort you put into ripping them down. Besides, if I saw a missing kid wandering up the street, I'd phone the police first. Wouldn't anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

If the kids pops out with a few red hairs then no need for a dna test.

This is pure bull, this Bailey storyline. If a child her age was missing for days in London, the whole of the UK and Ireland would know her face, probably a lot of mainland Europe too.

Also, Isaac, you could have just brought a marker and corrected the posters for the same level of effort you put into ripping them down. Besides, if I saw a missing kid wandering up the street, I'd phone the police first. Wouldn't anyone?
    First thing I said ! Bring a bloody pen and correct the number man

Bradley Branning actor unrecognisable these days working as a chef as the acting jobs dried up.

Screenshot-20210505-155020.jpg

• Advertisement

I am so sick of Ben and Callum, both knew a criminal and copper were not a good mix, Ben a murderer calling Callum a grass

Why isn't a full search party out looking for Bayley, they need an Alf Stewart

I am so sick of Ben and Callum, both knew a criminal and copper were not a good mix, Ben a murderer calling Callum a grass

Realistically there would be full search parties, police checkpoints, massive international media campaigns... Can think of two particular cases of missing children from England in the last 20 years that had all that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Maybe she’s up in the attic!

Has Kush's death been ruled an accident or suicide, no investigation by the police or even by the train authority

The same Karen was willing to leave Bailey when she was told to leave Walford with Sharons baby . She put the baby before her whole family at the time

Whitney can't go to Dubai for Kush's funeral so stays with Gray

Kat is besotted with Phil if she can ignore what he and Ben did to Martin Stacey and Kush

It must be the first time EE have ever conveniently been concerned about the entry requirements to a foreign country!

Kush could have been buried off screen with his brother and child to allow his parents return without shown return, burial in Dubai for him makes no sense

Sonia does not need to go to Dubai as Whitney is not going now

• Registered Users Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Hopefully Sonia goes to Dubai and never comes back.

• Advertisement

Can a child really lie in a subway station like that and everyone walks by?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Sonia does not need to go to Dubai as Whitney is not going now

isn't she still in love with Martin? didn't they sleep together not too long ago? Maybe they will get jiggy again in Dubai

Can a child really lie in a subway station like that and everyone walks by?

I’ve been to London I’ve seen people crying even breaking down in the street and they’d pay you by

How will Ruby manage the kids and her club, Jean must have Kat's missing kids as she chasing her beloved dashing Philip

Vi trying to be like Evelyn in Corrie it’s not working

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Motormouth!

I have to mute her , awful woman

Whitney
    goes on driving killing spree tonight after Ben but Phil Callum and Kat get caught in it who survives, probably all

Was it Kat or Callum that Whitney hit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I rewound that loads of times to see who went up on the bonnet and can't make it out

Advertisement