Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Wrestlemania 34 Thread (Contains Spoilers) *No Betting Talk*

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Necrominus wrote: »
    Love Shinsuke's theme too tbh.

There aren't many I dislike, although (surprise, surprise) I think Reigns could do with a new one.

I always mark hard for the start of this though.

Whenever you hear Stone Cold or Brock's theme, you know business is about to pick up in some fashion..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,350 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

This, without a doubt:

His very first WrestleMania entrance too. Seeing over 70,000 people throwing their hands up with him will be a sight to behold.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

So so many potential amazing entrances tonight? Nakamura (my phone ringtone), Roode, Finn, Asuka, Taker as the American badass possibly and HHH.

So so many potential amazing entrances tonight? Nakamura (my phone ringtone), Roode, Finn, Asuka, Taker as the American badass possibly and HHH.

Triple H will definitely have a badass entrance, also Motorhead once the badass entrance bit is done and he and Stephanie walk down the ramp.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Triple H will definitely have a badass entrance, also Motorhead once the badass entrance bit is done and he and Stephanie walk down the ramp.

I always love Haitches entrances.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Have the night off from night feeding our new baby, and a crate of beer in.

Let's goooooo!! :)

Also this, 70,000+ chanting in time with the music.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Happy Wrestlemania day everyone.

Have the beer in chilling, heading to town shortly for snacks.

I might have a few hours kip before the main show kicks off. I've to be up at 7 to drop the kids to playschool.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

So Jericho just retweeted this:

https://twitter.com/RealDoubleE1976/status/983056752529887233

Let the wild speculation commence...

P_1 wrote: »
    So Jericho just retweeted this:

https://twitter.com/RealDoubleE1976/status/983056752529887233

Let the wild speculation commence...

59e7fba1b9235ffa63eaa09e54aa524e.jpg

Cause Fozzy are in Northampton, Massachusetts for a gig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    59e7fba1b9235ffa63eaa09e54aa524e.jpg

Cause Fozzy are in Northampton, Massachusetts for a gig.

Ah I know, classic Jeritrolling though tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Reckon Paige could be a dark horse for the battle royal. She doesn't need to do much if Sonya/Mandy make it to the final 4. Sneak in throw one or two over.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,878 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

3 pints in now

Imaging if Daniel Bryan getting cleared never went public and the match was billed as Shane/mystery Partner vs Ko/Zayn and at mania Bryans music hit and he was the mystery partner

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Imaging if Daniel Bryan getting cleared never went public and the match was billed as Shane/mystery Partner vs Ko/Zayn and at mania Bryans music hit and he was the mystery partner

This x1000. Would've been so much better than how it went down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

John Cena's in the crowd as promised

Also spoiler:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaSUjOkVwAAxu_t.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 39 DAN85

oneilla wrote: »

I can't see him

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Any chance we can change the thread title to include "No betting talk"?
    I know this is the time of year we get non regulars

There is a betting thread
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056587637

Apologies again if I'm backseat modding.

Not backseat modding at all my good dude. Always better to keep betting talk to another thread.

Personally I hate looking at betting odds on a ppv I plan on watching

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

In relation to the AJ Naka match having no build there a couple of factors here.

With a stacked card there’s one so much time they will invest in storylines and they went with other matches. They always leave the indie darlings with little build up and let the wrestling do the talking.

With two world champions and vinces boy contesting the other one there’s no way he’s going to do a build up for the smackdown one in case it upstages his boys one.

And AJ Naka is face vs face which Vince hates so again no interest in it.

There’s so many routes they could have gone with the build. They could have gone for Them trying to one up each other, tease one will resort to anything to win etc etc. They fact they didn’t even try just screams it’s on the card to please the internet fans but don’t expect too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,837 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

oneilla wrote: »

Also spoiler:

Doesn't seem right to talk about random fans in the crowd. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I watched the hardy boys vs the young bucks ladder match last night. The one from roh anniversary last year and the same day that the hardy boys went on to comeback for wrestlemania.

It's insane. The hardy boys went through tables and stuff (it was a ladder match) then later would do more ladder spots on mania. That's work rate for you.

• Advertisement

Going back to the theme tune from earlier. I can't believe i forgot Sami, amazing entrance theme and I can't wait to hear 70'000 people singing along.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Going back to the theme tune from earlier. I can't believe i forgot Sami, amazing entrance theme and I can't wait to hear 70'000 people singing along.

Since they are heels they might not play it at all. Just have him with Owens and his music.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I presume after WM with the draft we will see Carmella going to Raw since i cant seeing them having her cash in to loose the briefcase against Asuka (if she wins ha)

Advertisement