Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vet Fees

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

florawest wrote: »
    Hi ya,

Sorry for dragging up an old post, but currently my old beautiful labrador needs ongoing monthly medication ( had bloods and xray done at cost €200) and it is costing me €85 a month, have 2 months done but can't afford it long term, I got a prescription from my vet and would love to know where to buy it cheaper on line, oh and got one prescription only.

Thank you.

I’ve used https://www.petdrugsonline.co.uk a couple of times now with parcel motel as the delivery address. You just scan the prescription and upload it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭airy fairy

florawest wrote: »
    Hi ya,

Sorry for dragging up an old post, but currently my old beautiful labrador needs ongoing monthly medication ( had bloods and xray done at cost €200) and it is costing me €85 a month, have 2 months done but can't afford it long term, I got a prescription from my vet and would love to know where to buy it cheaper on line, oh and got one prescription only.

Thank you.

It's petdrugsonline.co.uk
    I'd be curious to see if you can get your meds cheaper.
    The vet should be giving you a 6 months prescription.
    We have to go back to renew it after 6 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭omicron

It's illegal to import prescription medication from another country without a licence, which includes UK online pharmacies with a prescription.

It's also illegal for the vet to provide you with a prescription in the knowledge that you are going to import he medication although this is obviously hard to prove.

Advertisement