Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Worcester v Connacht match thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭ClanofLams

24 all, TOH try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

TOH with our 3rd try! We badly need to keep it tight defensively. Seems like we're doing all the attacking in the 2nd half.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Borders no.2

Level. 24-24. Our 3rd try. Tiernan with the try.

Not a slight on the fine work done by the Craggy Island commentary but it's absolute torture only having audio of this, especially considering how open it is. Gutted I couldn't trek over.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭seanin4711

2nd chance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭its_phil

Not a slight on the fine work done by the Craggy Island commentary but it's absolute torture only having audio of this, especially considering how open it is. Gutted I couldn't trek over.

Check out the Connacht Clan facebook at the moment, less torture

• Registered Users Posts: 5,293 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Draw - sounded like a mad ol' game in the end!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭nordydan

24-24 draw FT

Not good enough unfortunately. Probably messed up our chances of a home semi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭KBurke85

Not good enough unfortunately. Probably messed up our chances of a home semi.

That doesn’t really matter if we don’t win in the quarters anyway. Let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves

• Advertisement

Ya we can't be thinking about a semi final after that first half. Gonna get a very tough team at home in the quarters. No guarantees we'll win that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭nordydan

Are Cardiff your most likely QF opponents at this stage??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,963 ✭✭✭connachta

nordydan wrote: »
    I'd dream to punish them :D

Though, I want Gloucester, Cardiff and Edimburgh to go the furthest without meeting us now, for strategic reasons

KBurke85 wrote: »
    That doesn’t really matter if we don’t win in the quarters anyway. Let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves

I'm not getting ahead of myself at all. I never take any opponent for granted especially when if results fall a certain way it could be a heavy hitter coming to the Sportsground but realistically our only hope of reaching the final is with a home quarter final and if we win that a home semi-final. I can't see the 2017/18 Connacht team winning a big knockout game away from home.

KBurke85 wrote: »

I'm not getting ahead of myself at all. I never take any opponent for granted especially when if results fall a certain way it could be a heavy hitter coming to the Sportsground but realistically our only hope of reaching the final is with a home quarter final and if we win that a home semi-final. I can't see the 2017/18 Connacht team winning a big knockout game away from home.
    connachta wrote: »
    nordydan wrote: »
    I'd dream to punish them :D

Though, I want Gloucester, Cardiff and Edimburgh to go the furthest without meeting us now, for strategic reasons
    That's why we have to hope from this above

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Former Coach

Anybody know if there's match footage available anywhere??

Connacht clan made one

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Former Coach

connachta wrote: »
    Connacht clan made one

There's a couple of minutes on TG4 player at the end of their Champions Cup coverage tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭its_phil

Lovely step and acceleration from TOH for his try

Advertisement