Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Sunday evenings still give you that 'I haven't done my maths homework' feeling

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

A beautiful day?

Sweetest thing?

All I want is You?

The Miracle?

No you silly billy, it was "Saturday Night" from Boy album that he was referring to.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭qwerty ui op

Sunday morning has a lot of promise but the evening is the worst because you realize this is as good as it gets.
    It's best to be hungover so you can convince yourself it'll be grand when your better

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Yes, in my house we call it "The Glenroes".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Yes. Except replace homework with ironing
    Absolutely this. I even get that feeling on a Friday after I leave work, dreading doing the ironing on a Sunday.

stop ironing then!?

drink lovely pints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Pero_Bueno

Even though I like my job I still get it, I also sometimes have a dream where my leaving cert starts in a few weeks and I've done nothing!
    Strange thing is my college finals were much more stressful but I never dream about them.

Anyway, I like a good film or TV show to watch on a Sunday - or a trip to the cinema - something nice to look forward to at the end of the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

I get it every Sunday. It’s not that I dislike my job. It’s the thought of my alarm going off and having to leave my lovely warm bed to go out in the cold and the rain. It’s not so bad in the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

Problem: I want money but don't want to work.

If anyone has a solution please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

A beautiful day?

Sweetest thing?

All I want is You?

The Miracle?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Always had the homework done on Friday night, with the odd English or History essay left for Sunday lunchtime.

Now it’s the “ah crap I haven’t ironed the shirts” so I’ve started doing them in fortnightly batches during the Sunday afternoon football.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,652 ✭✭✭Corvo

branie2 wrote: »
    I think we all dread death

Except on Sundays, when I would welcome his cold hand on my shoulder.

• Advertisement

I am happy to report that no Glenroes for me :) There is a bit of a "oh I have to get up and do things and eat properly because it's not the weekend" but apart from that it's grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭c68zapdsm5i1ru

:confused:
    Loneliness.

Duplicate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭c68zapdsm5i1ru

Loneliness.

:confused:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I used to get a terrible case of the Sunday Blues. Not as bad these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I'm not boasting, but I always did my weekend homework on Saturday

Advertisement