Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Total War: Three Kingdoms

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Remouad wrote: »
    Sounds like the enemy is using lightning strike.

Yeah , it does didn't see it on any of the skill trees for my generals but maybe it is there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

I have bought and played every single total war game, dlc, expansion and stand alone sense the first Medieval but I ended up refunding this just before the 2 hour mark a few days ago.

I don't know why I dislike it so much, I honestly can't find many faults but its just not fun for me. I might give it another go a few years down the line when its going for less then half the price in a sale but for now I am happy with Warhammer and all the earlier installments.

killanena wrote: »
    I have bought and played every single total war game, dlc, expansion and stand alone sense the first Medieval but I ended up refunding this just before the 2 hour mark a few days ago.

I don't know why I dislike it so much, I honestly can't find many faults but its just not fun for me. I might give it another go a few years down the line when its going for less then half the price in a sale but for now I am happy with Warhammer and all the earlier installments.

Feeling a little similar about it myself , will stick with it a while yet . Like yourself there is nothing wrong with the game but doesn't feel fun at all, the settlement building is all fairly meaningless to me .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Urgh, just started playing. Enjoyed WH 1 and 2. Everything was nice and simple. This is all busy again and I never have the patience to learn or read every tooltip.

Urgh, just started playing. Enjoyed WH 1 and 2. Everything was nice and simple. This is all busy again and I never have the patience to learn or read every tooltip.

Yeah the share quantity of building options is off-putting .

• Advertisement
Advertisement