Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Coinbase competition?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

There's a thread for TRX

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

There's a thread for TRX

Im well aware. The conversation was in relation to a question about delays in transferring out of coinbase. There's probably a thread about being a pedant over in AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭shakedown

13 hours after requesting, I'm still waiting on a BTC send to even hit the blockchain...

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭hullabulloo

kceire wrote:
    Cheers. Yeah I was aware of the higher % charge but I’m just dipping my toe at present so for the sake of €50 I just done it by card for an easier experience.

I've been reading and posting on boards for over 10 years and following crypto for 6+ months but my god this forum is so entirely full of folk with 100 posts of claims of investing 20 euro coinbase not processing it quickly enough and how come i cant buy ripple in the 2 euro shop with a voucher, lads piss off go spend 100 euro on a qfa failing that read around and educate yourself and get off our nipples, we're not your breast feeding mother.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I've been reading and posting on boards for over 10 years and following crypto for 6+ months but my god this forum is so entirely full of folk with 100 posts of claims of investing 20 euro coinbase not processing it quickly enough and how come i cant buy ripple in the 2 euro shop with a voucher, lads piss off go spend 100 euro on a qfa failing that read around and educate yourself and get off our nipples, we're not your breast feeding mother.

What did you quote me for?

If you gonna mention your mother nipples, at least post a photo to aid us in our visualization.

Also, your on boards 7 years and a few months. Not 10 years. You have also not offered any advice in this forum whatsoever so get off my mothers nipples, and get your own breast milk you ranting lunatic.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

not sure the length of time on boards is any way to gauge an individuals ability at crypto currency investment. if thats the case, GO BUY CTHULHUCOIN! I'm sure my recommendation far outweighs anything you can advise.... (and I've been following - in a crypto research type way rather than investment - crypto currencies for a lot longer than 6 months)

This forum is open to anyone to post in. If you dont like the calibre of participants then I suggest you go and read another forum on crypto currency somewhere else. You dont have to answer posts if you dont want to and if you cant resist the urge to belittle forum members or cannot muster the wheretofore to post in a civil manner then let me know and I'll make see what I can do to help you.

ps. that was your very first post on this forum. At least the new users are asking questions and talking. Ironically its you that accuses them of leeching.

Advertisement