Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Draft 2018 - Official Picks Thread

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Final pick time for NCW and we bring you straight to a boardroom meeting:
    Necro: Enzo, what the hell is going on? I told you to get me a Paul, why did you wait this late?

Enzo: Don't be hatin' Necro dude! I got this! How's about Paul Levesque?

Necro: Are you an idiot? He signed with WWF Classic in Round 1 - that's Triple H you moron!

Enzo: Sure... I knew that. Ok, ok... how about Paul E....

Necro: Are you smoking something? Do I have to bring in the testers? He's gone to BCW... damn blighters.

Enzo: Um... I got nothing.

Necro: Figured as much. So I went and found a Paul. One who a couple of guys on our roster know pretty well....

NCW Drafts....

c6e9f5c654ff555f-600x400.jpg

Paul Ellering

And for our final pick... another guy familiar to one of our crew... just don't call him Shirley for Chrissakes...

52aac7f1c0fce7dbc6112fad0c15095b--watch-wrestling-wrestling-party.jpg

BIG DADDY

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

The honor of choosing the BWAs final 2 picks went to none other than the BWAs Adam West.

He had 2 issues with this however, he only knew one person he wanted to join him in the promotion and he was posting via his phone while on the move so wouldn't be able to post pictures...

His first choice and the man he describes as arguably the first ever World Champion as well as his favorite wrestler (and a man whose name is a b!tch to write again and again in shows).... George Hackenschmidt

For the 2nd pick he quickly checks what is popular in the cinema and with the oscars ATM and sees The Shape of Water and thinks to himself "I don't get it but if sleeping with Fish is popular these days then I know just the guy.... "

....Lenny Montana

Google him. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

With our final two picks for the 2018 draft AEPW selects.......

Shawn Hernandez

&

The original Ingobernable, Rush

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Thanks to above pick a trade was made

LeeJM did not need the hassle of a los ingobernables so Big Brother Rush is joining Naito in ICE Wrestling. He is bringing Tajiri with him.

LeeJM gets a crate of Apples, a puerto rico travel guide as well as his own bundle of new trouble, Carlito and Primo/Eddie Colon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

WWE Final draftees are

Shawn and Ariya Daivari

ctyp_daivaribrothers.JPG?w=800

And

Marlena

s-l300.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

My first pick is a tag team.

The first half is a wrecking machine................. the man beast himself

Rhyno

rhyno4n-2-web-1478939566-800.jpg

and his partner who tagged with him through 3 months during the Dusty Classic 2015 (Aug, Sept and Oct)...........

Baron Corbin

Baron-Corbin-NFL-670x388.jpg

twmt.jpg

and my second pick is.....................

well he fits my story..................

Introducing the reason this post will get zero thanks.....

DAVID BENOIT

5bac750d415fedb51d401ff5bbf662d7.jpg

Beyond Chaos Wrestling Roster 2018
    1. Bret "The Hitman" Hart
    2. Samoa Joe
    3. Chris Benoit
    4. Rey Mysterio
    5. Andrade Cien Almas
    6. Paul Heyman
    7. Tomasso Ciampa
    8. Johnny Gargano
    9. Roderick Strong
    10. Eddie Edwards
    11. Davey Richards
    12. Shayna Baszler
    13. Mohammad Hassan
    14. Sean O'Haire
    15. Nikki Cross
    16. Eva Marie
    17. Baron Corbin
    18. David Benoit
    19. Chuck Palumbo
    20. Sylvester Stallone
    21. Zelina Vega
    22. Rhyno

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

BILL ALFONSO
    Bill-Alfonso.jpg

AND
    JOEY STYLES
    JoeyStylescommen.jpg

1. Stone Cold Steve Austin
    2. The Young Bucks
    3. Cesaro & Chris Hero
    4. Becky Lynch
    5. Marty Scurll
    6. Asuka
    7. Stephanie McMahon
    8. Harley Race & Marty Jannetty
    9. Elias & Sasha Banks
    10. Candice LeRae
    11. Teddy Long
    12. Tomihiro Ishii & Al Snow
    13. Sabu
    14. Cedric Alexander & Mustafa Ali
    15. Bill Alfonso & Joey Styles

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Two more picks?

I can't resist picking;

Jay Lethal

&

Dalton Castle

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

So I was walking to the corridors of DPW Head Quarters, and came across Bubba Ray..
    Me: You okay there Bubba?
    Bubba: Yea, fine; I just usually have help hauling the furniture around the place.
    Me: Am I guess from that then, you would like a hand?
    Bubba: That would be much appreciated
    Me: Well in that case.... D-VON................ GET THE TABLES!!!!!

Joining his brother, DPW drafts D-Von Dudley

dudley-1.jpg

And as the 2nd Draftee to join DPW, is a former Basketball Player, becoming the Argentine to be drafted to NBA Basketball in 1988. The Basketball career didnt work out, and instead he went to WrestleMania to face The Undertaker in 1993.

DPW Draft... Giant González

giantgonzales.jpg

And although his presence would be much appreciated, his stay in DPW is shorted lived however, as he has been brought in to be shipped out again!

Gonzalez is being traded to Paulie21 in Exchange for Spike Dudley, who is joining DPW to help Bubba and D-von set up them tables!!

SpikeDudley.jpg

And the completes DPW Drafts for this year! Let the fun and games begin! All roads lead to Destiny Day2

DPW Roster

Randy Orton
    AJ Styles
    Finn Balor
    Gallows and Anderson
    Bully Ray
    Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dane
    DDP
    Drew McIntrye
    Jindar Mahal
    Nia Jax
    Eric Young
    Ronda Rousey
    Peyton Royce and Billie Kay
    JTG and Shad Gaspard, Cyrme Tyme
    The Boogeyman
    Kenny Dykstra
    No Way Jose
    D-Von Dudley
    Spike Dudley (Trade)

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Uncle Walt

For my final round of picks, someone I'm utterly shocked that went undrafted.

latest?cb=20160407032248

and for my final pick of the 2018 draft..

latest?cb=20131105211548

and his tag team partner..

latest?cb=20160312141634

WECWF ROSTER
    Shawn Michaels
    Brian Pillman
    Legion of Doom
    The Fabulous Freebirds
    Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard.
    The Dynamite Kid
    The Big Show
    Bam Bam Bigelow
    Eric Bischoff
    Magnum T.A
    Awesome Kong
    Sgt Slaughter
    Bob Backlund
    Garret Bischoff
    Tessa Blanchard
    Colt Cabana
    Grado
    Tiger Mask
    Super Crazy
    Psicosis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

TRADE

Last minute discussions between Kolido and Shagnastii have come to a conclusion.

Moving from KWK to WWE Classic to join with Wahoo McDaniels will be Tatanka

COEob7wWUAA9Tfv.jpg

Moving in the opposite direction and leaving his brother behind, will be Shawn Daivari

shawn-daivari-wc2016.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

First up the SWE welcomes........Mistico/Sin Cara/Caristico

sin_cara.jpg

And with the final pick of the 2018 Boards PW Draft its time to hype this up to the max, the 2017 Andre the Giant Battle Royal Winner............Mojo Rawley

636124902241847241-Mojo-Rawley-2.jpg

The SWE likes to keep things low key and doesn't like the new hype being generated here so immediately trades Mojo Rawley to Daithi1989 in exchange for...........The Boogeyman

unbbyh0-1477380472-800.png

Final SWE Roster
    1. The Undertaker
    2. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
    3. " Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase
    4. Irwin R Schyster
    5. Bray Wyatt
    6. The Revival
    7. War Machine
    8. Booker T
    9. The Iron Sheik
    10. James Storm
    11. Abyss
    12. Nikolai Volkoff
    13. Bob Barker
    14. "The Model" Rick Martel
    15. Tito Santana
    16. Sunny
    17. Ethan Page
    18. Brodus Clay
    19. Paul Bearer
    20. Mistico
    21. The Boogeyman

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

And with Spongey1975s final pick, we now end the drafting phase to the game. Each roster has made 15 picks and assembled 20 locker rooms filled with excellent talent.

Id like to take this moment to thanks all 20 participants on making the drafting good fun over the last 40 or so days and thank you to DM-7 for his roster updates, Bounty Hunter for helping out with pick queries and everyone else for making it extremely enjoyable.

As you can see the Evaluation thread is up and running with already 3 players submitting work, which is a great start. I hope that due to the rule tweeks and amendments we shall see all 20 players submit their work.

The deadline is set for 6 weeks from now at April 1st. THERE WILL BE NO EXTENSIONS! 6 weeks should be more than enough to get work in. Remember that the minimum requirement is to get your PPV card in, but you are allowed 4 posts in total to work with over the coming weeks.

Once the April 1st passes, voting cards will be issued via PM for you guys to vote on a wide range of Slammy Awards as well as the grand prize itself of Overall Winner. Hopefully I can have the Champion crowned by April 8th aka Wrestlemania.

So good luck guys, its been a pleasure.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 85,284 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Uncle Walt: HBK Shawn Michaels; Brian Pillman; Legion of Doom; Hayes and Gordy The Fabulous Freebirds; Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard; The Dynamite Kid; The Big Show; Bam Bam Bigelow; Eric Bischoff; Magnum TA; Awesome Kong; Sgt Slaughter; Bob Backlund; Garrett Bischoff; Tessa Blanchard; Colt Cabana and Grado;

Lord TSC: Brock Lesnar; Big E and Xavier Woods; Shinsuke Nakamua; Dean Ambrose; Bobby Lashley; Kofi; Ken Shamrock and Steve Blackman; Hardcore Holly and Crash Holly; Dan Severn; Kari Sane; Rampage Jackson; Moolah; Santino and Kozlov; Dan Lambert; Meng; Joey Ryan; James Ellsworth; Gillberg;

JP Liz V1: Daniel Bryan; Christopher Daniels and Kazarian; Ethan Carter III aka Derrick Bateman; John Morrison and Joey Mercury; Austin Aries; Tyson Kidd and DH Smith; Fit Finlay; Sara Del Ray; Gail Kim; Petey Williams; Adam Sandler; Konnan and Billy Kidman;
    Taylor Wilde & Hamada; Gentleman Jack Gallagher; Kensuke Sasaki; Teddy Hart; Ivory; Buddy Murphy;

Spongey1975: The Undertaker; Ricky The Dragon Steamboat; Ted Di Biase and Irwin R Schyster; Bray Wyatt; The Revival (Dash and Dawson); War Machine; Booker T; The Iron Shiek; James Storm and Abyss; Nikolai Volkoff; Bob Barker, Rick Martel and Tito Santana; Sunny; Ethan Page; Brodus Clay; Paul Bearer;

DM_7: The Rock; Mick Foley (Trade in for Jake The Snake Roberts); Tetsuya Naito; Alberto Del Rio; Corey Graves and King Neville; Charlotte Flair; Trish Stratus; Matt Riddle & Jeff Cobb; Carlito and Primo; Ricardo Rodriguez; Mike Tyson; Switchblade Jay White; Toni Storm; Wolgang (Trade in for Wahoo McDaniel); Pentagon Jr and Fenix; Natalya Neidhart and Carmella;

Mr. Guappa: Stone Cold Steve Austin; The Young Bucks; Cesaro and Chris Hero; Becky Lynch; Marty Scurll; Asuka; Stephanie McMahon; Harley Race and Marty Jannetty; Elias; Sasha Banks; Candice LeRea, Teddy Long; Tomihiro Ishii; Al Snow; Sabu; Cedric Alexander and Mustafa Ali;

Bounty Hunter: Roman Reigns; Dusty Rhodes; Kazuchika Okada; Kenta Kobashi and Mitsuharu Misawa; The Usos; Jimmy Snuka & Jesse Ventura, Val Venis & The Godfather; Nick Bockwinkel; Aja Kong & Manami Toyota; Nigel McGuinness; Naomi; Adam "Batman" West; El Santo; Doink; D-Lo Brown; Tamina Snuka; Robert Swensen/Bane; George Hackenschmidt; Lenny "Luca Brassi"Montana

beakerjoe: Bret Hitman Hart; Samoa Joe; Chris Benoit; Rey Mysterio; Gargano and Ciampa; Paul Heyman; Andrade Cien Almas; Davey Richards and Roderick Strong; Muhammad Hassan; Eddie Edwards; Sly Stallone; Shayna Baszler; Nikki Cross; Zelina Vega; Sean O'Haire and Chuck Palumbo; Eva Marie; Rhyno and Baron Corbin; David Benoit;

Furious-Red: Seth Rollins; Jeff Hardy; Sami Zayn; Aleister Black; Cody Rhodes; Wade Barrett; Paul London and Brian Kendrick; Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley; Ember Moon; TJ Perkins; Stephen Amell; Rosemary; Matt Sydal; The Genius Lanny Poffo; R-Truth; Justin Gabriel; Rockstar Spud; Magnus

Necrominus: Batista; Ultimate Warrior; Braun Strowman; Authors of Pain; Antonio Inoki; Big Cass & Enzo Amore; The Bludgeon Brothers (Erick Rowan and Luke Harper); Chyna; Hurricane Helms; Beth Phoenix; Giant Haystacks; Jax Dane and Crimson; Lou Thesz; The Bezerker; The Alpha Male Monty Brown; Jim Ross; Paul Ellering; Big Daddy;

Mr.Nice Guy: Chris Jericho; Broken Matt Hardy; Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi; Scott Steiner; Rob Van Dam; Stan Hansen and Bruiser Brody; William Regal and Lance Storm; Kerry Von Erich and David Von Erich; Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson - The Rock 'n' Roll Express; Marcus Bagwell; Ricochet; Kushida; Stacey Kiebler; Reby Sky/Hardy; Barry Windham; Kevin Von Erich; Rick Steiner; Senor Benjamin;

ShagNastii: Triple H; Vincent Kennedy McMahon; Pete Dunne and Trent Seven; Tyler Bate; Goldust; John Bradshaw Layfield; Yokozuna; Zack Sabre Jr; Velveteen Dream and Lio Rush; Minoru Suzuki; Donald Trump; Drew Gulak and Oney Lorcan; Jack Swagger; Wahoo McDaniel (Trade in for Wolfgang); Ivan Koloff and Nikita Koloff; Zeb Colter; Shawn and Ariya Daivari, Marlena;

paulie21: Kurt Angle; Goldberg; Jason Jordan and Chad Gable (Trade in for Bobby Roode); Rusev and Aidan English; Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas; Sheamus; Shane McMahon; Tazz and Spike Dudley; Ryback; Alexa Bliss; Hugh Jackman; The Honky Tonk Man; The Bella Twins; The Warlord; Victoria (Trade in for Tajiri); Molly Holly; Tyler Breeze ans Fandango; Jacqueline;

connemara man: John Cena; The Miz; Kevin Owens; Vader; Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel (Miztourage); Bayley; Lita; Mark Henry and MVP; Damien Sandow (Trade Out: X-Pac); Tye Dillinger; Burt Reynolds; Aplollo Crews; Alex Riley and Mason Ryan; Akira Tozawa; Dragon Kid; Earthquake and Typhoon; Maryse; Emma and Dana Brooke;

A Brad Maddox Guy: Hulk Hogan; Eddie Guerrero; Andre The Giant; Dolph Ziggler; Kyle O'Reilly and Adam Cole; Bobby Roode (Trade in foe Jason Jordan and Chad Gable); Raven and Tommy Dreamer; Keiji Mutoh & Masahiro Chono; AJ Lee; The Sandman; Farrooq; Mickie James; Steve Williams; The Mountie; Bobby Fish; Hiroyoshi Tenzan; Lo Shirai and Mayu Iwatani; Kalisto;

daithi1989: Randy Orton; AJ Styles; Finn Balor; Gallows and Anderson; Bully Ray (Dudley); Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dane; Diamond Dallas Page DDP; Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal; Nia Jax; Eric Young; Ronda Rousey; Peyton Royce and Billie Kay; JTG and Shad Cryme Tyme; The Boogyman; Kenny Dykstra; No Way Jose;

Kolido: Edge; Scott Hall (Trade for Sting); Kevin Nash; Billy Gunn and Road Dogg - New Age Outlaws; Christian; Sycho Sid; Beefcake and Valentine;
    John Laurinaitis & Shane Douglas; X-Pac (Trade out: Damien Sandow) & Titus O'Neil; Gangrel; Chuck Norris; David Otunga; Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres; Darren Young; Heath Slater; Wendi Richter; Tatanka; Ahmed Johnson;

LeeJM: Macho Man Randy Savage; Sting (Trade for Scot Hall); Curt "Mr. Perfect" Hennig; Shibata and Goto; Will Ospreay; Naomichi Marufuji & KENTA; Bobby "The Brain" Heenan; Jushin Thunder Liger; WALTER & Axel Dieter Jr; Jordan Devlin; Miss Elizabeth; Floyd Mayweather, Low Ki and Homicide; Jeff Farmer/NWO Sting; Terry Taylor; Steve Corino; Shawn Hernandez; Carlito and Primo (Trade for Rush and Tajiri, Victoria was traded for Tajiri previously)

Alfred Borden: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper; Ric Flair; Owen Hart and British Bulldog; Ravishing Rick Rude; Kane; Lex Luger; Jeff Jarrett; Demolition (Ax and Smash); The Midnight Express (Stan Lane & Bobby Eaton); Paige; Dean Malenko; Michelle McCool; Test and Albert; Layla; Big Boss Man; Rikishi and Scotty Too Hotty; Melina and Vince Russo;

SlickRic: Jake the Snake Roberts (Trade in fir Mick Foley); CM Punk; Hiroshi Tanahashi; Terry Funk; Umaga; Jerry 'The King' Lawler; Bruno Sammartino; Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe; Mr Kennedy; Rosey; Charlie Sheen; Dorey Funk Jr (Trade in - Out Manami Toyota and Aja Kong), The Sheepherders; Essa Rios; Gene and Ole Anderson; Taka and Funaki; The Nasty Boys; Ultimo Dragon;

(Sorry just giving this a bump for full rosters for voting)

Advertisement