Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9-1-1 -US-Pace-Fox (**Spoilers**)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,033 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Certainly looks action packed!

gmisk wrote: »

Certainly looks action packed!
    no problem. If posting youtube videos, use the Youtube tags

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

I enjoyed the 1st series. For all the cheese there were a few serious issues addressed. This looks like Michael Bay and Jerry Bruckheimer took over.

That said it looks like good popcorn fun in a Lethal Weapon TV series kinda way. And Peter Krause is always watchable.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Good rant about airlines in 1.04. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 60,349 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Starts back tonight in the States.

They need to stop with the relationship stuff and just go from one crazy set piece to another.

They need to stop with the relationship stuff and just go from one crazy set piece to another.

Totally agree really enjoyed s02e01 though.... The new fire fighter... Swoon

I'd still pick Buck though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

First season is available on catch up on Sky. Finished it last night and enjoyed it.

Pity about Connie not coming back but I do like all the other characters in this, (if I take a dislike to a character, it usually puts me off watching a series)

Karma's a bitch was a great episode :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I wish Connie was back but JLH has been a good addition and the storylines have been excellent. Poor old chimney getting the rough end of the stick the whole time

• Registered Users Posts: 85,295 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Man this show really goes for big disasters

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yikes, now that's a trailer. Very cool. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

I love this show. Got goosebumps watching that trailer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Finally got caught up on series 2 over the last 10 days or so, it's so stupid most of the time but I love it.

Gave up on this halfway through season 2.

I just saw they have a spin off now 9-1-1 Lonestar.

Liv Tyler and Rob Lowe have been cast as the leads in it I like both of them so might check that one out.

Gave up on this halfway through season 2.

I just saw they have a spin off now 9-1-1 Lonestar.

Liv Tyler and Rob Lowe have been cast as the leads in it I like both of them so might check that one out.

Yup . first season was pretty good but lost its way in season 2. Gave up half way. I'll chance s3 and Lone Star especially with Tyler and Lowe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Well I watched the first episode of s3 last night and it was a decent opener that left me looking forward to the next one

Man, what an episode. Can’t wait for next week

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭guapos

Does anyone know when this will be on now tv? Prevuous seasons came on weekly, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

This week and last week's episodes have been top notch imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭norabattie

I thought the flashback episode was only Ok, but my daughter found it fantastically emotional.
    Loved the gore of this weeks with the skating lol. I get that they need to have the serious with the fun, so the Hen and Karen thing
    is tough and true for a lot of people. Also the girl at the end. OMG :(

norabattie wrote: »
    I thought the flashback episode was only Ok, but my daughter found it fantastically emotional.
    Loved the gore of this weeks with the skating lol. I get that they need to have the serious with the fun, so the Hen and Karen thing
    is tough and true for a lot of people. Also the girl at the end. OMG :(

I fast forwarded through the flashback.

What I like about 9-1-1 is the scenarios they come up with. Very inventive. Its nearly like those Final Destination movies except people get saved !

It does have a lot of heart and pathos. Always good for a watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Final Destination was the exact thought that came to mind in the ice rink.

Love this show though... Consistently entertaining (and I didn't mind the flashback episode).

That whole last segment with the classical music playing was superb (and heartbreaking).

Mr E wrote: »
    Final Destination was the exact thought that came to mind in the ice rink.

Love this show though... Consistently entertaining (and I didn't mind the flashback episode).

That whole last segment with the classical music playing was superb (and heartbreaking).

It was. Its can be a bit cheesy at times but the characters are likeable. It knows when to pull the strings for sure but thats a good thing too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Lost interest in Season 1 because I couldn't warm to Connie Britton. But am currently getting my way through season 3 with Jennifer Love Hewitt replacing Britton.

I watched the episode last night that featured the lockdown at the 911 dispatch centre. Their 'SWAT' team looked cheap. You can see there was no budget for that stuff. Plus Bassett's character was at the forefront of the hostage situation.

Advertisement