Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

9-1-1 -US-Pace-Fox (**Spoilers**)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Well I watched the first episode of s3 last night and it was a decent opener that left me looking forward to the next one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,121 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Man, what an episode. Can’t wait for next week

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭guapos

Does anyone know when this will be on now tv? Prevuous seasons came on weekly, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

This week and last week's episodes have been top notch imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭norabattie

I thought the flashback episode was only Ok, but my daughter found it fantastically emotional.
    Loved the gore of this weeks with the skating lol. I get that they need to have the serious with the fun, so the Hen and Karen thing
    is tough and true for a lot of people. Also the girl at the end. OMG :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭Heckler

norabattie wrote: »
    I thought the flashback episode was only Ok, but my daughter found it fantastically emotional.
    Loved the gore of this weeks with the skating lol. I get that they need to have the serious with the fun, so the Hen and Karen thing
    is tough and true for a lot of people. Also the girl at the end. OMG :(

I fast forwarded through the flashback.

What I like about 9-1-1 is the scenarios they come up with. Very inventive. Its nearly like those Final Destination movies except people get saved !

It does have a lot of heart and pathos. Always good for a watch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Final Destination was the exact thought that came to mind in the ice rink.

Love this show though... Consistently entertaining (and I didn't mind the flashback episode).

That whole last segment with the classical music playing was superb (and heartbreaking).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭Heckler

Mr E wrote: »
    Final Destination was the exact thought that came to mind in the ice rink.

Love this show though... Consistently entertaining (and I didn't mind the flashback episode).

That whole last segment with the classical music playing was superb (and heartbreaking).

It was. Its can be a bit cheesy at times but the characters are likeable. It knows when to pull the strings for sure but thats a good thing too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,583 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Lost interest in Season 1 because I couldn't warm to Connie Britton. But am currently getting my way through season 3 with Jennifer Love Hewitt replacing Britton.

I watched the episode last night that featured the lockdown at the 911 dispatch centre. Their 'SWAT' team looked cheap. You can see there was no budget for that stuff. Plus Bassett's character was at the forefront of the hostage situation.

Back on the 18th of January.

Season 5 started last night with a great opener. I have a feeling everything will be resolved by the end of the second episode though. 🙂

Don't think so. Just looked at episode titles and looks like we have another 2 episodes dealing with this storyline

Good ending to the blackout storyline.

For what it's worth:

Maddie isn't gone. Jennifer Love Hewitt has just given birth to her third child so she's just taking some time off.

Spoiler regarding former cast member

• Advertisement

Yeah, he's not going to get anywhere with that.

They did a great job with that Boston episode. It was a bit of an emotional roller coaster.

That baby wasn't crying at the end though. 😊

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,583 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

ABC has renewed for a 8th season

Thanks Liz. This show is consistently good.

Loved the 3 part premiere. I was sure that kid was going to pull out his Nintendo Switch at the end. 🙂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I enjoy 9-1-1 but Im getting fed up of Anthea being almost a super hero in the show 😁 I'm surprised she wasn't able to just turn the ship back up using her arms 😁

The 2nd last episode of the season (ep 9) was a tough watch. Some really heavy sh*t going on (it was still great TV though). I hope Malcolm-Jamal Warner is back next season too.

Fingers crossed the finale is a bit lighter and ties up some of these storylines.

Advertisement