Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boy (15) attacked by masked men

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Certain group are quite fond of them. Sounds like it was premeditated.

No need to drag 19th century farmers into this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,552 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

It's funny as ye read the start of this story you're like "Jesus!!!"

But then as you get to the end you're like.... "Ah sure it's just those lads, they're always up to that kind of messing... It's grand like."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Why did my post get deleted?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    It may not necessarily be, but it's without doubt that the attack was targetted.

This wasn't some random attack where 3 men were wandering around with weapons and decided to pick on a kid filling up his Ma's car. That doesn't happen.

The weapons which were used and the fact that grown men attacked a child, strongly points to it being a traveller feud.

Settled scumbags don't go for slash hooks and usually resort to just giving young scrotes a hiding, not tracking them down and attacking them with slash hooks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,803 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

mackeire wrote: »
    Why did my post get deleted?

I didn't see it but at a guess it was because it was blatantly racist and probably painted all members of a certain ethnic minority with the same brush.
    I could be totally wrong, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,117 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Testament1 wrote: »
    Plenty caravans very close to that petrol station, not hard to take a wild guess at possible suspects.....

Most certainly, a halting site on one side and another few illegal dwellings on the ennis bypass on the other side.

Advertisement