Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puma Kings

Options
  • 02-01-2018 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Interested in getting the Puma King Pro SG but worried about playing in it in the summer months when the ground might be that bit harder. Would it be possible to change the studs around May to shorter /flatter studs that would work better on firm ground or would I have to buy a second pair

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭LooseCannonUF

sligolad1 wrote: »
    Interested in getting the Puma King Pro SG but worried about playing in it in the summer months when the ground might be that bit harder. Would it be possible to change the studs around May to shorter /flatter studs that would work better on firm ground or would I have to buy a second pair

I know that you can get screw in mouldies for world cups (adidas equivalent)
    Obviously that may not be to your requirements. (Foot width,etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭franglan

Just buy a pair of FG and SG Kings - sure you'll use both in a season.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Do not buy screw in mouldies, you will be blistered to bits when the ground gets hard. A separate pair of firm ground and soft ground boots is really the only way to go....unless your pitch is a bog that's soft all year.

Advertisement