Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

27th December

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Form boost for Coney island.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Master of Tara here in the bumper for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

The Mc Manus horse in the bumper will have learnt plenty, very green when asked a question.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

The Mc Manus horse in the bumper will have learnt plenty, very green when asked a question.

I don’t know. He seemed really one paced and unprofessional hitting the straight. He had plenty of time to knuckle down but didn’t move. Disappointing 2nd run

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Just watched replays Mullins would have had first 3 home in novice hurdle imo but for the fallers at last embarrassment of riches I though mr. khan was going to go right to top until today’s crashing exit he was fiddly over 3rd out and field was closing who knows what would have happened but he looked vulnerable before the exit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭WickIow Brave

I think Sayar is the Supreme horse from the yard.

I think Sayar is the Supreme horse from the yard.

Paddy Power and Betfair only offering 12-1. 20-1 on bet365 and a few others. I've had a small nibble a few weeks back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭WickIow Brave

TheTorment wrote: »
    Paddy Power and Betfair only offering 12-1. 20-1 on bet365 and a few others. I've had a small nibble a few weeks back.

Yeah, hopefully see him out in the Moscow Flyer Novice Hurdle in a few weeks. Haven't looked at the Supreme in huge detail but he'd be top of my list now.

Advertisement