Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEPA to kraken, reference field too short?

Options
  • 22-12-2017 11:17am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to set up a transfer on kraken, has anybody done this with PTSB? The reference field isn't long enough for my reference number.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Tango One

I'm trying to set up a transfer on kraken, has anybody done this with PTSB? The reference field isn't long enough for my reference number.

Yeah they give you space to add an extra comment space when you actually go to send the funds. It worked for me although I did a small transfer first to check it worked.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I contacted PTSB now and they said the same, I'll send a euro and see! Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

Had the same issue. Removing spaces on the kraken ref worked.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

SkySter wrote: »
    Had the same issue. Removing spaces on the kraken ref worked.

Thanks. Still wasn't room for the kraken.com bit, did you add that somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

Thanks. Still wasn't room for the kraken.com bit, did you add that somewhere?

My recollection was that this wasn't needed so I removed it. The key part is the ref number so Kraken know what wallet to put the funds in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement