Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which actor says the F word best?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

Billy86 wrote: »
    I somehow, genuinely, did not even notice that was Tom Cruise until about 2/3rds through the movie. He's excellent in that, and genuinely really funny for a guy that doesn't do comedy.

That film, and especially the Tom Cruise scenes, annoyed me because it was so up its own arse, nudge nudge wink wink we're rich Hollywood actors. Really disliked it and especially that dwarf Scientologist freak trying to be funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,552 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

These days the word actress has gone out of fashion. All the thesps, male and female are actors. Any female candidates?

Anyway for me it's Al Pacino when he turned into shouty Al Pacino some time in the 80s or 90s.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,518 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Yeah great with the c*nt word as Begbie.

I'm not convinced European actors can deliver the F word as good as the Americans. But Colm Meany was fairly good at it. Maybe its an Irish thing.

Can't find the video but Tom Vaughan-Lawlor in his final scene as Nidge.
    As he was talking to Siobhain and she told him she had ratted on him.

He said the line "When I get you, and I f*cking will..." Really believable. If I remember it correctly, as he said the word "f*cking", spit flew out of his mouth, really emphasised it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

Joe Pesci is a strong contender for the crown from those Goodfellas scenes alone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Basically any Italian American actor from the East Coast.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Lirange wrote: »
    Most of Glengarry Glenross was just a pissing contest to see who could say it better.
    There's some really good sounboard prank calls out there using Pacino from Glengarry Glenross.

Basically any Italian American actor from the East Coast.

Except Stanley Tucci

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭velo.2010

Not an actor as such but the Iron Shiek has a way with words...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,503 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Best individual "F you" was, for me, Bryan Cranston in Breaking Bad to Gretchin.
    When it comes to multiple variations on the F-word, though, my thoughts go straight to Hugh Grant in Four Weddings and a Funeral:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

John Malcovich does it best

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Samuri Suicide

The queen of the saying the F word. Also how she says decapitated in this clip makes me smile every time!

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

No mention yet of Ray Fackin Winstone.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

While he's an actor not known for the classic delivery of the F word, he really got the chance to push the boat out in this movie. Steve Martin. Planes. Trains and Automobiles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Jim Jeffries is up there..... although his use of the C word is unparalleled

https://youtu.be/20H_KcXHDKg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭Baron Kurtz

Understated in the grand scheme but nonetheless effective, Charles Grodin to de Niro in Midnight Run. Restaurant scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Understated in the grand scheme but nonetheless effective, Charles Grodin to de Niro in Midnight Run. Restaurant scene.

I watched it the other night on Netflix. First time in feckin years. You're right. Understated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Amanda Michael Plummer as Honey Bunny in Pulp Fiction:
    "Any of you fu@king pri@ks move, and I'll execute every motherfu@king last one of you!"

Sorry, can't upload the video

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Bo Derek in "10"........I'm off for a cold shower now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,483 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Amanda Michael Plummer as Honey Bunny in Pulp Fiction:
    "Any of you fu@king pri@ks move, and I'll execute every motherfu@king last one of you!"

Sorry, can't upload the video

Imagine there was a place where all videos could be stored.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,483 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

These days the word actress has gone out of fashion. All the thesps, male and female are actors. Any female candidates?

Sarah Silverman has a mouth like a sewer at the best of times. Also, this is one of my favourite opening scenes to any movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,518 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Sarah Silverman has a mouth like a sewer at the best of times. Also, this is one of my favourite opening scenes to any movie.

It's hard to watch that clip and not think that in some cases it is justified hitting a woman. Man was she talking sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Peaky fückin blinders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

• Registered Users Posts: 33,044 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Ian McShane in Deadwood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Denis Leary in No Cure for Cancer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chrongen

Advertisement