Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10,000 to invest - possible to buy and sell quickly?

Options
  • 21-12-2017 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi,

I am new to the whole Cryptocurrency lark - have only been testing the waters with some low priced coins such as Cardano, Ripple, IOTA and Verge.

I have seen some pretty big rises on the overall investment which has been pretty modest (roughly about €1500 invested) so far.

Anyway, I have €10,000 that I want to try some proper trading. My question is how easy is it to sell coins. e.g. If I bought €10,000 of Cardano today and by next Monday they were up to €15,000 could I sell them easily enough. I don't mean the actual process of trading on an exchange but would there be buyers looking to buy or is it a case that you could be left with a load of coins and not necessarily have anyone looking to buy them?

Any advise would be great.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,073 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Hi,

I am new to the whole Cryptocurrency lark - have only been testing the waters with some low priced coins such as Cardano, Ripple, IOTA and Verge.

I have seen some pretty big rises on the overall investment which has been pretty modest (roughly about €1500 invested) so far.

Anyway, I have €10,000 that I want to try some proper trading. My question is how easy is it to sell coins. e.g. If I bought €10,000 of Cardano today and by next Monday they were up to €15,000 could I sell them easily enough. I don't mean the actual process of trading on an exchange but would there be buyers looking to buy or is it a case that you could be left with a load of coins and not necessarily have anyone looking to buy them?

Any advise would be great.
    The only way you are buying today is because others are selling.
    The question is what price you week sell at.
    If you all below market price, someone will buy them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Id make sure you are Tier 2 verified on all exchanges before you attempt it.
    If you are not you wont be able to withdraw to fiat when you need to

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭boogerballs

GreeBo wrote: »
    The only way you are buying today is because others are selling.
    The question is what price you week sell at.
    If you all below market price, someone will buy them.

Is it not the case that if I buy at $1 and the price goes up to $1.50 I can then sell at $1.50 to anyone who is looking to buy in at that point?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

Is it not the case that if I buy at $1 and the price goes up to $1.50 I can then sell at $1.50 to anyone who is looking to buy in at that point?

Yeah you can but it may take a while and during that time the price could drop,
    Sell at 1.48 should get rid immediately.

Advertisement