Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being softened up for Alien announcement.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Something stinks here, about this "Soft" disclosure. The lack of reaction to it has been amazing.

Beware of Werner Von Braun's warning - he stated that the powers that be would always need an enemy to fight against (to ensure all that lovely money through the war effort). First it would be the commies, then the terrorists, and finally aliens. (Wide open to correction on his statement). Of course, in a lot of these situations, the conflict is manufactured and fabricated by the powers that be themselves.

I have a feeling there will be a lot more to come in relation to info coming forward fairly soon/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Something stinks here, about this "Soft" disclosure. The lack of reaction to it has been amazing.

Beware of Werner Von Braun's warning - he stated that the powers that be would always need an enemy to fight against (to ensure all that lovely money through the war effort). First it would be the commies, then the terrorists, and finally aliens. (Wide open to correction on his statement). Of course, in a lot of these situations, the conflict is manufactured and fabricated by the powers that be themselves.

I have a feeling there will be a lot more to come in relation to info coming forward fairly soon/

As pointed out by the above poster, money often flows through the conspiracists. It's a lucrative market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

The bigger question is why do Americans feel they need to be so constantly prepared against all foreign (alien & Earthly) invasion? They are bordered by 2 countries. The Canadians don't have any interest in attacking them, and the Mexicans don't have the means.

Europe is connected by land to the eartly potential commie and middle East invaders, and have the same potential for alien attack, but don't feel terrified constantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Why would aliens be arsed buzzing around our skies if they had the tech to fly light years - doesn't add up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,007 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Jobs OXO wrote: »

You are joking OP aren't you?

A couple of stories and you think they are about to announce something?

There have been thousands upon thousands of stories like that since the 40s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

So is the government making this announcement? The samegovernment we've been told not to trust.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Army_of_One

Why would aliens be arsed buzzing around our skies if they had the tech to fly light years - doesn't add up.
    Because maybe life is incredibily rare......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Jobs OXO

NIMAN wrote: »
    You are joking OP aren't you?

A couple of stories and you think they are about to announce something?

There have been thousands upon thousands of stories like that since the 40s.

Not in the mainstream media

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

We're being hyped up for the soon to be released x- flies new series.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭Cork Boy 53

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Peatys wrote: »
    The bigger question is why do Americans feel they need to be so constantly prepared against all foreign (alien & Earthly) invasion? They are bordered by 2 countries. The Canadians don't have any interest in attacking them, and the Mexicans don't have the means.

Europe is connected by land to the eartly potential commie and middle East invaders, and have the same potential for alien attack, but don't feel terrified constantly.

It's about Ego

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Aspadeaspade

quote=Hector Savage; we might be a project of theirs. ever thought about that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

368100 wrote: »

It's about Ego

So, is it all a soft disclosure and red flag? Or nothing to these stories?

Not many mainstream news outlets reporting on it. Pretty big, when ya put everything together either way.

It's interesting anyway and I'll be following it.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Terrlock

If some people had the means to stage a fake alien invasion in order to profit from it, I have no doubt that they would try it.

If they developed lets say anti gravity engines technology for instance and just kept it under wraps they could possible use that to build vehicles that people would assume they are alien.

I'd imagine though that they would have to get a lot of governments in on the action and that would probably be the most difficult part.

Would this actually ever happen, most probably no. Would it be possible with technology hidden from the public most probably yes. Would different countries around the world agree to go along with it, Such as the US and Russia - if the money and power gain was good enough - maybe. Would someone spill the beans - most probably yes.

The angels of old are probably the aliens of today and the aliens of today are the angels of old.

So really this kind of speculation has been going on for a long long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Gone quiet again...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

Be typical

Wed make first contact and it would be Trump whod be in charge
    and we all know hes stance on forigners :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Gone quiet again...

X-Files is back on tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,271 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

X-Files is back on tv.

The plot thickens :eek:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭Cork Boy 53

Sin City wrote: »
    Be typical

Wed make first contact and it would be Trump whod be in charge
    and we all know hes stance on forigners :D

10gesk.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭gb153

Check out Dr Steven Greer on youtube

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

gb153 wrote: »

I was watching him until he went all crystals and the like
    Lost all respect for him after that

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

gb153 wrote: »

He is a fraud. In it for money only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Not much evidence around these days of UFO/Flying saucers with the increased HD/4K quality of cameras and phones to the masses.

Weird that isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,806 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Schwanz wrote:
    Weird that isn't it?

It's clearly obvious, the aliens have moved on from visible range tech and into the non-visible, bastards must be everywhere nowadays

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Damn cloaking devices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

You worried about being gang probed OP?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

I've no problems with the arrival of aliens to our humble little blue blob-in-space. I say "welcome!" to any extraterrestrial visitors from the stars!

...those commie aliens are another thing entirely however :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

I don't understand what you mean by that? If they are coming here, of course, they are flying around the are ships build for flight and supposedly space flight? Of course, if they are interdimensional or time travellers they are likely not travelling vast distances to get here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Schwanz wrote: »
    Not much evidence around these days of UFO/Flying saucers with the increased HD/4K quality of cameras and phones to the masses.

Weird that isn't it?

Well that if you believe they are appearing frequently. Youtube videos of Ufos are a joke, 99 percent of is lights in the sky and tagged UFO.

Advertisement