Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derry Girls (Channel 4)

Options
1272829303133»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Finished the first season yesterday. I admire how the energy of the cast and script pop off the screen. I've seen bits here and there and knew what was coming at the ending, with the bombing and The Cranberries. I remember this time well, every other evening it seemed to be a bombing to, tit for tat shootings in pubs or so-called punishment shootings and kneecappings.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,711 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

E4 Extra just showed the final episode again.

Still thinking about that very final scene - Ryan Tubridy ejaculating himself inside out! :D

Advertisement