Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 18 Matchday Thread; 3 PM teams in OP.

Options
1252627282931»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Benimar wrote: »
    He did my head in last night (ML leader has him). His 2 ‘assists’ were a missed penalty and a pass out to the left wing, and his goal was from a penalty where the foul took place outside the box, and Jon Moss saw that as clear as day!

It can’t last....can it?!
    It might not, but the best thing about Rooney is because he's playing in a deeper role his passing accuracy is excellent while still making chances. His BPS will always guarantee bonus if he gets anything and DCL who makes runs but gets dispossessed often (much like Richarlison) will always have a hard time getting any.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

74, green arrow back to 310k after a bad midweek last week sent me plummeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

73, no hits. Hewty enough with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Back up to the heady heights of 897k.

Next step: Top 1k :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,642 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

69 with no hits sees me rise into the top 700k for the first time since GW1!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Back up to the heady heights of 897k.

Next step: Top 1k :pac:

I’m heading the other way 864k now

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

47 points brought a 24k drop to 49k. I've dropped from a season-high 6k to my current rank in the last 4 gameweeks. I need to stop the slide.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

70 points despite having Kane, a Watford defender and Foster. First time in the top million in a gameweek since week 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Went to bed last night, hearing that Everton beat Swansea 3-1, and thought, fcuk it, not even going to bother looking at Fantasy Football.

Driving to work morning, and heard Rooney missed a penalty, and immediate thought was, Pen Save Bonus.

I needn't have bothered. 33 pts, down near 300k places, and out of the cup, with opponent scoring 48 pts.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

76. No hits. A long awaited (since GW9) good GW. Up 250k to 423k. I generally do sh*te over Xmas. Hopefully I change the trend this year :P.

• Advertisement
Advertisement