Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D subforum discussion

Options
2»

Comments

Fourier, are you gonna try a game of WW?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fourier, are you gonna try a game of WW?

He said he would if you play one of his RPGS :p:p

(May or may not be true)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Sub forum needs sub forums.

:D

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Am un-following this thread now. PM if there’s anything else needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Anyone else using the app?

If i login on desktop, my thread and forum subscriptions are fine - Codenames sub forum is right there. Not so on the app. None of my codenames subs or the sub to the sub forum itself is showing up....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote: »
    Anyone else using the app?

If i login on desktop, my thread and forum subscriptions are fine - Codenames sub forum is right there. Not so on the app. None of my codenames subs or the sub to the sub forum itself is showing up....

No issues for me tbh

If anyone was having trouble finding the codenames sub forum on responsive or app, that issue should now be resolved.

Same for the D&D forum and its threads actually.

Advertisement