Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V.I. poop

Options
  • 15-12-2017 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭

Just watched the add for this product and.....I thought it was in poor taste with the 'starlet' afraid her s*** might stink in the presence of a potential employer.

The product is ideal for the day when Shep does a dodo on the back seat in his excitment to get to the beach for a walk or does his wee on the tweed recliner.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Well they did a good job of making their product memorable, Ill give them that
    I watch most ads on auto pilot because they're so mind numbing

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Just watched the add for this product and.....I thought it was in poor taste with the 'starlet' afraid her s*** might stink in the presence of a potential employer.

The product is ideal for the day when Shep does a dodo on the back seat in his excitment to get to the beach for a walk or does his wee on the tweed recliner.

The ad obviously didn't work if that what you think it's ideal for.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,233 ✭✭✭✭Penn

The worst bit of the ad (apart from the fact her sh*t is in the shape of a doughnut) is when the producer then walks by the jacks after she comes out and wafts the air.

Sick, sick man...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sue Pa Key Pa

Just watched the add for this product and.....I thought it was in poor taste.

The product only helps the smell, not the flavour unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 14,351 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I find its graphics depicting the flop of dung into the toilet bowl to be disturbing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Seen a similar add a couple weeks ago, how ever in this case, the young lady was concerned about stinking out a 'dates' bathroom. Thought it was some kind of spoof, as was late at night, until I seen it for sale in Tescos the next day!

:eek:

I'm more amazed that it costs €8-€10 and that it is probably successful because of people's insecurities over the smell of their bowel movements.

Everyone sh1ts. Get over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

'Punish the porcelain'

Good heavens

• Registered Users Posts: 21,421 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I'm more amazed that it costs €8-€10 and that it is probably successful because of people's insecurities over the smell of their bowl movements.
    Well if your bowl really is moving, that could result in the smell of your poop being more obvious than it otherwise would.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Arghus wrote: »
    I find its graphics depicting the flop of dung into the toilet bowl to be disturbing.

indeed, if it comes out doughnut shape I'd be going to A&E pdq

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Sac O Spuds

Devils dumplings is another phrase used :pac:. Gillian McKeith got people to crap in a Tupperware box and she discussed the smell and consistency. Apparently a lot of it is related to diet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cringe worthy ad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

Modern Japanese shîtters have a button on them called Strong Deoderant. Clears up any malodorous odours after exorcising the demons of dinners past.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,191 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I saw it advertised somewhere as the perfect Christmas gift!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭falinn merking

I saw it advertised somewhere as the perfect Christmas gift!

The perfect gift on a yuletide log.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

You cant even take a good shyte in peace anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,867 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Their competition has a great advert...

https://youtu.be/LqL4DRZ2EkA
    https://youtu.be/YbYWhdLO43Q

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭EndaHonesty

Gillian McKeith got people to crap in a Tupperware box and she discussed the smell and consistency. Apparently a lot of it is related to diet.

Ah the pinnacle of reality tv... building a show around people sh1tting in chinese takeaway tubs and presenting them to a fake doctor for her to identify all of one's illnesses (physical, mental & imaginary) from the colour, composition and taste? of aforementioned faeces.

It's what the telly was invented for!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Devils dumplings is another phrase used :pac:. Gillian McKeith got people to crap in a Tupperware box and she discussed the smell and consistency. Apparently a lot of it is related to diet.

She's a dirty bitch.

Advertisement