Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General MMA Chat/News mk3 - **No Spoilers Use Event Threads**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,972 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Exactly. Gonna wait till Monday to get as long as out of it. Will be buzzing once the tickets are got please god. Thanks a mill for the help bud.

No hassle.

Also have an account registered on Ticketmaster ready to go. I'm not sure if AXS also do the tickets for MSG but there purchase system is very good and lets you pin point your seat selection better.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

rob316 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if AXS also do the tickets for MSG but there purchase system is very good and lets you pin point your seat selection better.

I'm pretty certain I got my UFC 205 ticket for MSG on ticketbastard. Although AXS rings a bell. Maybe there were 2 options.

I agree with you though, I've never missed out on tickets via Fight Club, and that's a total of about 25 events including some seriously high demand ones.

Doesn't stop me crapping myself every time I'm in that queue though. 205 was seriously squeaky bum time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ShaneSweeney

DrPhilG wrote: »
    I'm pretty certain I got my UFC 205 ticket for MSG on ticketbastard. Although AXS rings a bell. Maybe there were 2 options.

I agree with you though, I've never missed out on tickets via Fight Club, and that's a total of about 25 events including some seriously high demand ones.

Doesn't stop me crapping myself every time I'm in that queue though. 205 was seriously squeaky bum time.

Yeah, I was at MSG last year for 230 but was a below average card for PPV so no demand. Almost certain it was ticketmaster and have an account but AXS is ringing a bell with me also. Been to a good lot of fight nights around Europe and also 194 but a buddy sussed those tickets through fight club for the gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Beersmith

Alves out of the fight with gunni. Shame for anyone travelling over

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

NO Spoilers...use the relevant thread..not gonna keep saying it folks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Passed Charlie Ward today. Looks like he's on the Rumble Johnson bulk programme. Is he moving up to middleweight or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Passed Charlie Ward today. Looks like he's on the Rumble Johnson bulk programme. Is he moving up to middleweight or something?

Really ?

The cage floor wont know what hit it!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,734 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

He’s always a bulky guy and Usually cuts a good bit.

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    He’s always a bulky guy and Usually cuts a good bit.

Doesn't tend to look like he's been on all the pies though. Not this close to a fight anyway.

• Advertisement

Been middleweight for his last 3 or 4 fights with bellator I think. Thought he was fighting again on the Dublin card next Friday though, you’d think he should be trimming down this close. I could be wrong tho

• Registered Users Posts: 12,734 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Doesn't tend to look like he's been on all the pies though. Not this close to a fight anyway.

I saw him out on the bike last week. Didn’t look like he was carrying excess weight but hard to tell I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 39,069 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

He returned to to middleweight after he leaving the UFC.

https://twitter.com/ColbyCovMMA/status/1174479967087976448

Oh my the list of people that want to fcuk him up is growing

usman
    woodley
    masvidal
    dustin
    jones
    stipe
    werdum
    khabib

I am sure i probably missed someone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Ah Colby is a bit of laugh. He plays a good heel.

ricero wrote: »

didnt conor say the same thing but about a goat?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

ricero wrote: »
    A cringey one.
    Also a stupid one, saying **** to Stipes wife. I wouldn't like that man angry at me for harassing his missus.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,513 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Tazzimus wrote: »
    A cringey one.
    Also a stupid one, saying **** to Stipes wife. I wouldn't like that man angry at me for harassing his missus.

But people will pay good money to see Colby (maybe) get beaten up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

What did he say to Miocic's wife ?
    Just realized Stipe is 37,though it was younger.

Gamb!t wrote: »
    What did he say to Miocic's wife ?
    Just realized Stipe is 37,though it was younger.

Stipe doesn’t even know apparently lol!
    Covington made a remark towards her while she was walking to her seat at 241 with Stipe’s manager and his manager told Colby to f*ck off but won’t tell Stipe what was said. Stipe said in an article that he wants a word with him over it but said it won’t get physical. A badass guy Miocic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Stipe doesn’t even know apparently lol!
    Covington made a remark towards her while she was walking to her seat at 241 with Stipe’s manager and his manager told Colby to f*ck off but won’t tell Stipe what was said. Stipe said in an article that he wants a word with him over it but said it won’t get physical. A badass guy Miocic
    Colby would start crying if Stipe went for him.
    The fact that Stipe's manager won't tell him what he said, just makes it worse. Either that or he's trying to prevent a murder.

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Colby would start crying if Stipe went for him.
    The fact that Stipe's manager won't tell him what he said, just makes it worse. Either that or he's trying to prevent a murder.

Trying to prevent a murder most likely lol,
    Knowing Colby’s lack of intelligence and inflated bravado, I imagine that he would be stupid enough to keep running his mouth when face to face with Stipe.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,539 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Colby's a decent fighter but he goes on like a American high schooler,

He's like a bad guy you'd get in Saved by the Bell or something, American cheese ,

It just doesn't work in real life when picking fights with grown men ,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

It just doesn't work in real life when picking fights with grown men ,

His win record would disagree with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Colby is a top fighter but he's too cringe for most people and hard
    As he may try I doubt he'll sell too many ppv's

He's just an eejit plain and simple.
    Does any casual fan care if he ever fights Usman or Woodley?

Remember when Tito wound up shamrock to the point where shamrock would have killed him if he were able to.
    Chael another master at it and Conor, bisping etc

You miss those lads

Lads.

Nathan Diaz will be fighting Jorge Masvidal in just over 6 weeks.

This is happening.

****ing hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,501 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Lads.

Nathan Diaz will be fighting Jorge Masvidal in just over 6 weeks.

This is happening.

****ing hell.

The press conference at midnight should be a laugh when neither show up.

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1174724129460805632?s=19

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    The press conference at midnight should be a laugh when neither show up.

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1174724129460805632?s=19

They're already spending crazy money on it by the look's of things.

Nathan, do your damned thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Not the greatest presser I've ever seen... Hope they make some good promo vids cos neither of them can speak a coherent sentence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Still Ill wrote: »
    Not the greatest presser I've ever seen... Hope they make some good promo vids cos neither of them can speak a coherent sentence.
    Yawnfest. Luckily the fight will be anything but. Can't wait. Hard to pick a winner. Currently edging towards Masvidal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement