Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW17 Transfers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Made a balls of my transfers for this week so it's costing me a -8 to fix it.
    Vardy --> dcl
    Wood --> morata
    Sakho --> kenny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭bantee

Made a balls of my transfers for this week so it's costing me a -8 to fix it.
    Vardy --> dcl
    Wood --> morata
    Sakho --> kenny
    I’m thinking of getting Kenny too as Everton’s fixtures are ok, he’s fairly nailed on ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

2 FTs, and dont know what to do. But Ramsey is on the watch list.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I reckon I'm going to get in gudmundson JBG and move to a rotating front 8. An assist yesterday and looked very lively. He won't get rotated either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

bantee wrote: »
    I’m thinking of getting Kenny too as Everton’s fixtures are ok, he’s fairly nailed on ya?

Until Coleman is back anyway so for the next month or 6 weeks I think yeah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Thinking of taking a punt in MB Diouf for Wilson

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Until Coleman is back anyway so for the next month or 6 weeks I think yeah

Yeh Coleman due back January, probably wouldn't play until February. Although Holgate can also play RB so if Keane/Jags become less sh1te Kenny could be dropped for Holgate to go RB

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

Yeh Coleman due back January, probably wouldn't play until February. Although Holgate can also play RB so if Keane/Jags become less sh1te Kenny could be dropped for Holgate to go RB

Too much uncertainty so!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

May do morata to firmino now that firmino doesn't start today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

May do morata to firmino now that firmino doesn't start today.

Might do the same. But if I ever want him back in my team it'll cost me an extra 0.3m.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭COH

Moreno > Gomez looks pretty straightforward

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Markx

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Thinking of taking a punt in MB Diouf for Wilson

Never one to discourage a punt but having had Choupo for a while I'd think twice about that.

Sparky could be on his way Monday too, so who's in the 11 after that would remain to be seen....

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Rega

COH wrote: »
    Moreno > Gomez looks pretty straightforward

Bet you Trent plays on Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Silva to Ramsey went well last week :rolleyes:

looks like Ramsey to Richarlison this week. Watford look to have a nice run and he should be nailed on over the Xmas period?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Sane to Coutinho I'm thinking. What's the chances of him playing midweek?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Sane to Coutinho I'm thinking. What's the chances of him playing midweek?

Cout should really be fairly nailed on after getting a rest today. Could see him racking up a haul home to wba

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Need a replacement for Zeegelar (4.4). Have 1.4 in the bank. Any suggestions?

I have Jones, Duffy, Naughton and Ward.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Lemlin wrote: »

Would one of the West Ham defenders fit the bill? Been impressive the last 2 games (Man City & Chelsea) & have a nice run coming up after Arsenal next. Blank GW21 (along with Spurs) but double GW22.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Would one of the West Ham defenders fit the bill? Been impressive the last 2 games (Man City & Chelsea) & have a nice run coming up after Arsenal next. Blank GW21 (along with Spurs) but double GW22.

Went with Masuaku myself, played very well against Chelsea and likes to get forward a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭blackwave

Lemlin wrote: »

Christensen maybe? Or kiko fermenia in a like for like swap

• Advertisement

@BenDinnery: Eric Bailly is unlikely to feature again in 2017 following reports that the United defender has suffered a setback in his recovery from a groin injury. #MUFC

Those who bought smalling did well !
    I'll prob get Jones once Jose says he will play weds night

• Registered Users Posts: 19,638 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

hmm,

Kane usually scores in bundles so think I need him - looking at

Sane, Vardy out
    Obiang, Kane in

Courtois, Speroni
    Dann, Gomez, Ward, Dunk, Mariappa
    Sterling, Hazard, Salah, Shaqiri, Obiang
    Kane, Morata, Rooney.

Pros: will have Kane, strong front 7 without having to bench someone strong and won't have Vardy.

Cons: won't have Sane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭bantee

Going keep Hunemeir and now have 2m in the bank, Daniels > Kenny

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

I wonder will Giroud get the nod to start now for a few games?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,010 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

SlickRic wrote: »
    Likely Carroll and Morata ----> Hazard and DCL.

Done.
    Logging out until Tuesday on the way home from work when I'll decide on Kane or Hazard for captain.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Probably downgrade to Daniels to Kenny our Mousuaka, that would allow me to upgrade Ramsey to Son.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Sakho , yoshida, Wilson and sane all need to go but don't fancy a hit.

Thinking Kenny in for sakho. Frees up cash to get Vardy in for Wilson and maybe dunk or klavan in for yoshida. Klavan likely to keep his place?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

What’s the thinking on Sane?

He’s still starting most games, City have decent fixtures.. surely he’ll back amongst points in next few weeks?

He’s still starting most games, City have decent fixtures.. surely he’ll back amongst points in next few weeks?

If ya have him hold him
    Hope he regains some feckin value too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,638 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

He's starting, but he's not returning FF wise - how long do you hold onto someone before you ship them out, in last 6 GW's, he has returned one assist. Also depending on when you bought him - you'll probably get him back cheaply if he does hit his stride again.

Advertisement