Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good intentions

Options
  • 07-12-2017 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭

So, what are everybody's good intentions over the Winter and into the Spring of 2018?

Mine are -
    • to get all old comb finally rendered down and woodwork cleaned.
    • to build/buy a few more floors, crownboards and roofs.
    • to rework my system of keeping notes from diary style to separate notes per hive.
    • to requeen all (almost all) my stocks as early as possible with newly raised queens through grafting.
    • to follow the flow - I have a good OSR site available, a good summer site and a heather site but I've usually not had the free time to move all the bees around and just leave some at each location all season round.

It hasn't been easy to stay on top of things for the last couple of years since my son was born and it's going to be less easy with number 2 on the way but achieving some of the above would be good!

What are your good intentions?

Advertisement