Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grenade fat burner tablets

Options
  • 06-12-2017 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if these fat burning tablets actually work and has anyone ever had a seizure after taking them. (I read it can cause seizures) its making me nervous about taking them. All info and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,560 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

cazbaz wrote: »
    Hello,

Can anyone tell me if these fat burning tablets actually work and has anyone ever had a seizure after taking them. (I read it can cause seizures) its making me nervous about taking them. All info and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I wouldn't be nervous about them - just save your money. They're useless. Have a coffee instead as that's all they really have in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cazbaz

Think your right! Il have to stop eating the chocolate and get my behind back to the gym lol

• Registered Users Posts: 24,560 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Their principle ingredient is caffeine - a stimulant - which, in theory, will help you burn more energy in the gym. But ultimately, you just need to tidy up your diet and incorporate exercise

• Registered Users Posts: 39,106 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Its' basically green tea, and caffeine. Have a coffee. Save your money

Advertisement