Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 15 match day thread

• 02-12-2017 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭

Transfer banked

Fabianski
    Trippier Mee Daniels
    Salah Hazard(c) Silva KdB Zaha
    Morata Wilson

Elliott Jones Dunk Quaner

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,375 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

A brutal 147 points for me lads :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

A brutal 147 points for me lads

HEWT?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

What to do about no city attacking cover?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

With Sane and Fernandinho one yellow from a ban, I reckon Pep with give them a break considering they play United next...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

KevIRL wrote: »

Free hit?!

What to do about no Chelsea defensive cover?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Start Abrahams or Choupo? I keep chopping and changing! Was surprised to see ffs backing Abrahams this week thoight they would favour Wilson in that bracket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Took a -8 but now I’m really happy with what I’ve got. Going to try hard to avoid hits or any major surgery with this team for next couple of weeks and just let the points roll in:

De Gea

Alonso Moreno Francis

Salah Hazard Sane Richardilson RLC

Morata Kane (c)

Subs: Dunk, Mariappa, Quaner

I’ve got rid. Had Sane and Jesus at different stages but it’s not worth the hassle to me anymore.

So I’ll report back in 4 weeks to let everyone know how it feels.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

I’ve just got Sane now and happy to just let him tick over but will rarely be a captaincy candidate. That’s a departure from having 3 from KDB, Sterling, Aguero, Jesus and Sane in my team most of the season. As City fan on here pointed out I think Sane is most important player in squad at the moment as he is only natural width City have on the left with Mendy out but even then I know I’ll have to stomach some rotation.

There was interview with world number 1 on FFS and he said he’s been pretty much ignoring City as he likes to have a solid plan week to week. If one of the strikers were to get a longish term injury there would be great value in the other - they basically have the same points as Lukaku/Kane with two-thirds of the minutes played. But until something like that happens think the premium players at other top 6 clubs are just as good. The fact City might beat West Ham 8-0 tomorrow is only problem with that theory!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

jimmii wrote: »
    Start Abrahams or Choupo? I keep chopping and changing! Was surprised to see ffs backing Abrahams this week thoight they would favour Wilson in that bracket.

Choupo a slight doubt and Clement said he'd start Abraham and Bony together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Courtois
    Alonso Daniels Simpson
    Richarlison salah sane sterling
    Wilson Kane morota
    Elliot ward naughton king
    Kane captain

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Choupo a slight doubt and Clement said he'd start Abraham and Bony together.

Yeah th doubt haa me going Abraham at the moment would be a lot easier if he'd just been ruled out!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,585 ✭✭✭Cartman78

No hits so far....

Courtois

Moreno | Daniels | Ward

Richarlison | Ramsey | Sane | Salah (C)

Vardy | Kane | Morata

Subs:
    Elliot | Surman | Duffy | Kiko the Feminist ;-)

Sincerely hope that it's the ruthless & efficient version of Liverpool that turn up today at Brighton.

Good luck to all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Gomes
    Alonso Kolasinac Bavies
    Salah Sane(c) Silva Richarlison
    Kane Rooney Wilson

Naughton first sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Fabianski
    Kenny Otamendi Gomez
    Sterling Salah Groß Richarlichson
    Kane Jesus (C) Morata
    Eliot Naughton TPT Ward

Brought in Kenny for Lowe and banked my other transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭CSWS101

Start Mee (Leicester - A) or Gomez (BHA - A)? Already have Maguire in too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Would really value input here as to who to start

De Gea
    Otamendi - Mee/Tomkins/Gomez
    Salah-Pogba-Hazard- RLC/Richarlson
    Kane-Jesus- DLC

Also I’ve lost ground in a lot of leagues recently as a result of my poor captain calls (in hindsight as in reality Kane x3 and Hazard were solid picks) I know In my main money league my rival who’s ahead by 11 points thanks to captain Salah last few weeks will captain him again! Should I play safe and captain Salah and bank on my other 10 to our score his 10 or should I look for a differential?

Thanks lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

CSWS101 wrote: »

I’m in the same predicament below I’m leaning towards Mee but it’s 51/49

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Hennessey
    Moreno, Alonso, Kolasinac
    Sané, Salah, Pogba, Richarlison
    Wilson, Morata, Kane (c)

Krul, Loftus-Cheek, Mee, Mbemba

Hennessey in for Elliot was the only boring transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Courtois
    Mee Daniels Gomez
    Hazard Salah Sane Richarlison Gross
    Kane Morata

Elliot Niasse Naughton Mariappa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭student7890

Is Gross going to produce against Liverpool? Brighton at home have not been great drawing the last 4

Beam me up Scotty.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Strongly rumoured Moreno gets a rest for Robertson if anyone has him and short of bench cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,363 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Courtois
    Otamendi Mustafi Daniels
    Sané Salah Gross Richarlison
    Kane(c) Morata Wilson

Elliot RLC Mee Duffy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Would really value input here as to who to start

De Gea
    Otamendi - Mee/Tomkins/Gomez
    Salah-Pogba-Hazard- RLC/Richarlson
    Kane-Jesus- DLC

Also I’ve lost ground in a lot of leagues recently as a result of my poor captain calls (in hindsight as in reality Kane x3 and Hazard were solid picks) I know In my main money league my rival who’s ahead by 11 points thanks to captain Salah last few weeks will captain him again! Should I play safe and captain Salah and bank on my other 10 to our score his 10 or should I look for a differential?

Thanks lads!

Salah, Hazard and Kane are all solid captain picks. Go with your gut. It’s way too early in the season for a differential just for the sake of it. 11 points is absolutely nothing at this stage.

I have the same 3 and going Hazard fwiw, but any of the 3 are potentially great options.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭blackwave

CSWS101 wrote: »

Similiar situation and I'm going for Gomez.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭CSWS101

blackwave wrote: »
    Similiar situation and I'm going for Gomez.

Matip is out though, I just don’t back them to keep a CS with lovren & klavan. Unless Gomez is cb & TAA at rb then I’d consider.

Got with Salah. Too early for punts, plenty of time after Xmas for this opportunities

Got with Salah. Too early for punts, plenty of time after Xmas for this opportunities

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

De Gea
    Christensen Daniels Mee
    Hazard(c) Salah Zaha GroB
    Kane Lukaku Abraham

Transfer banked as I can't see a useful change without taking a hit, and with each week that goes by that I remain in the LMS I become less and less willing to take hits :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Foster
    Ward Kiko Moreno
    Ramsey Salah Sterling Sane
    Kane Morata Firmino

Elliot, Dunk, Mbemba, TPT

Let's play Pep's wheel of rotation!

Advertisement