Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Munster vs Ospreys, Sat 2 Dec 5:30pm; Sky Sports

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Anatidaephobia

Not a great start to Scott's game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭budhabob

Didn't look forward on first viewing. Kick was a little flat from keatley

Scannell MOTM for me. Keatley and Cloete running him close

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Anatidaephobia

Two fantastic kicks in a row from Scannell.

Munster have falling off a good bit, letting ospreys in the game in possession and territory. Solid defense by munster all the same

Did wootton take the man off the ball?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

Jesus I think Davies took out a low flying bird there.

Marshall given MOTM. Good game from him in all fairness

JOD back on with 1 minute still showing on the clock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,366 ✭✭✭✭phog

I was very happy with a lot of that game, I know it was Ospreys but we reduced our error count and despite a YC our discipline has improved too. Hart had his best game for us, JOD was a MotM contender, Keatley playing with a smile in his face. Sweetnam is a joy to watch, I think his pass around his back was harshly called as forward. Cleote is a beast, another MotM contender.

The biggest concern now is the injuries we're picking up, Zebo wasn't right from about the 15th minute, seemed to take a bang in the chest/ribs, was getting treatment throughout the first half and O'Connor picked up a dreadful injury.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Just watching the game now on the repeat, can't believe Barnes was trying to let the yellow slide due to the osprey being a good young fella.

Copeland did the basics well at 8 that allowed JOD have a gallop around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Alot of people left with about 9 minutes left to play, but I know it was none of us dedicated rugby fans here ;)

One wayward conversion aside, it was great to see Keatleys good kicking form continue and Hart was much improved too.
    Hope Zebo's injury isn't too bad, it was clear to see he was struggling well before he came off at half time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,375 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

razorblunt wrote: »
    Just watching the game now on the repeat, can't believe Barnes was trying to let the yellow slide due to the osprey being a good young fella.
    Yeah, that was bizarre. A lot of players release immediately they realise they've a neck hold on, that 'young fella' never did. Cloete was livid and rightly so.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,625 Mod ✭✭✭✭aloooof

phog wrote: »
    I was very happy with a lot of that game, I know it was Ospreys but we reduced our error count and despite a YC our discipline has improved too. Hart had his best game for us, JOD was a MotM contender, Keatley playing with a smile in his face. Sweetnam is a joy to watch, I think his pass around his back was harshly called as forward. Cleote is a beast, another MotM contender.

Rory Scannell and Wootton as well deserve a mention, playing some great stuff.

I think Keatley has pretty much nailed down the starting 10 spot for the Euro games, even if Tyler comes back from injury in time, I can't see him starting.

aloooof wrote: »
    Rory Scannell and Wootton as well deserve a mention, playing some great stuff.

I think Keatley has pretty much nailed down the starting 10 spot for the Euro games, even if Tyler comes back from injury in time, I can't see him starting.

Agreed, even when Tyler was playing keatley was our in form 10. JJ has been quite disappointing so far, hope he settles because is has the potential.

Scannell has been immense, it's a bit u just that Farrell got international game time this November instead of him.

• Advertisement
Advertisement