Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leak Proof Lunchbox

Options
  • 30-11-2017 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭

I know this may not be the perfect forum but I am hoping someone can help me...

I am looking for a compartmentalised lunchbox that is leak proof so I can have some curry/stew/ragu in one part, rice/pasta in another, veg in the other and possibly some fruit in another compartment. I dont want the curry or stew or whatever leaking into the other compartments!?

The reason I have posted here is that it is part of a healthy eating plan and to stop me going out for lunch and eating crap every day! I have looked on amazon but cant find one that I would be totally happy with, most seem to leak a bit!!

Has anyone got any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

You've probably got your hands on them already but Dealz have some plastic ones at the moment (2 compartments) for €1.50 each.

Advertisement