Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flyefit Ranelagh or Dundrum

Options
  • 27-11-2017 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hey all,

Looking for a gym recommendation. Im looking into maybe the Flyefit in Ranelagh or Dundrum. Anyone a member of these gyms or know what theyre like? Id prob be going after work around 5ish so hoping it wouldnt be too busy? Im aware peak times would be crazy. Or are there any other gyms people can recommend? I was part of the Dartry health club but its way too expensive.

Thanks. All help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭LincolnHawk

You could get the roaming membership if both gyms are suitably located for you.
    I'd imagine it would be fairly busy at 5 but I don't use either of those gyms so just a guess

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

Yep, the roaming membership is very handy. I've used both gyms, they're both grand, Dundrum is a fair bit bigger/more well equipped and might be the less busy option as a result but I've never been there at peak time so maybe someone else can chime in. 5/6 is the peak time for any gym and all Flyefits are always quite busy at this time. I suppose it depends what you're doing in the gym. I usually just use barbells and squat racks and I have never had to wait too long for stuff in Ranelagh just after work even though its tiny. 6-7pm would also be busier than 5-6pm. Both probably aren't as bad as the Baggot St and Georges St FlyeFits.

Ideally if you could go before work then you'd avoid the rush.

Advertisement