Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evil 2018

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

Some Strava related news... :D
    3 of us in the top 14 of the climbing challenge in Ireland this month..Chapeau to the boards Evilers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 eskeane

Finished it while it was still just about daylight! Great work designing the route.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

eskeane wrote: »
    Finished it while it was still just about daylight! Great work designing the route.

Excellent first post ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

eskeane wrote: »

Excellent stuff :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭irishrover99

https://www.strava.com/routes/13896384

Remember, it's meant be hard :cool:

Devils Glen and vale of Avoca Church climb back in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 fxk

Just a quick thanks to the planners for a great route and the discussion for additional motivation.
    I had it in the back of my mind to complete this as a personal challenge before the end of the year and with the days getting shorter, it was now or never.
    Completed this yesterday, a slow and steady, dawn to dusk ride of 14 hours. Some cracking short challenges and the best part was discovering some new routes that were quiet of traffic and picture postcard like.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭F.Grimes

Hi guys, excellent work with planning the routes. Just wondering if all the roads are accessible on a road bike? Don't think id be able to tackle this in its entirety but I think I might break it up into shorter sections for training rides.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

F.Grimes wrote: »
    Hi guys, excellent work with planning the routes. Just wondering if all the roads are accessible on a road bike? Don't think id be able to tackle this in its entirety but I think I might break it up into shorter sections for training rides.

Thanks

Yep , everyone had road bikes on the day, no problems at all. It's a great day out, go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭F.Grimes

colm18 wrote: »
    Yep , everyone had road bikes on the day, no problems at all. It's a great day out, go for it!

Thanks Colm, will do can’t wait

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rappid

I did Evil200 2017 route couple of weeks ago as my final preparation for Le Tour du Mont Blanc.
    Great ride! Thanks lads!

• Advertisement
Advertisement