Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zetor 8111 torque

Options
  • 20-11-2017 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi everyone just looking to know did anyone come across this,I got a zetor 8111 the lift and pto is working fine but the torque(dual power)lever isn't engaging?any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭stock>

Yes and it requires surgery to fix...............................
    Split at the bell housing, remove the intermediate box..........................

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭shanemc123

would u beilieve it was working since it was low in oil and the filters were dirty,I cleaned the filters and topped up the oil left it idle for 2 weeks and I went out tonight and same story

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭stock>

shanemc123 wrote: »
    would u beilieve it was working since it was low in oil and the filters were dirty,I cleaned the filters and topped up the oil left it idle for 2 weeks and I went out tonight and same story

So is it working or not..................
    one would have expected that the basics were checked as in oil & filters etc prior to posting on line..................

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭shanemc123

yes the filters are fine and the oil level,the torque is stuck in low and the pto is not stopping

Advertisement