Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga and Group Fitness Instructor Pay Question!

Options
  • 19-11-2017 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

I am looking into starting a class based fitness studio and I am struggling to find information on pay for group fitness instructors.

If say, I was to hire an instructor to come in, and teach a 1 hour class then leave what would be a reasonable rate for the hour?

I know gyms pay low but they offer long shifts so I'm guessing a job where you can only offer 1 hour or 2 a day, a few times a week, would demand higher pay???

Thanks in advance for any responses! Dani
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

For a single class per day you would probably be looking at €50-€60. Dropping to around €30 if you were able to offer them 5 or 6 classes a day. It would obviously depend on the type of class and their experience etc but that would be what was expected for say a yoga teacher with a year or two experience and some form of qualification.

Best thing to do would be to just contact some local PTs ask them what sort of class they could offer and how much it would be.

Advertisement