Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oneplus 5T - reviews, specs and discussion

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    All good.

Apart from the clock in the notification bar being on the other side!!

Jaysis, I couldn't figure out what had changed on that notification bar...

I have to agree with pedatron, this is a fantastic device and I am totally happy with it on all fronts. I have it over a year now without issue and here's to many more.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Only thing that annoys me is there are several notifications that seem to now be static and I can't swipe them away, anyone else have this problem too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Yeah I noticed that with a few.

If you go to Settings -> Apps
    Find the app that's annoying you
    Go to the notifications of the app
    And there should be a list of each individual notification the app can give, you can turn them off there. "Other notifications" seems to be the main troublemaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

I also noticed the bluetooth icon will only show if it connected to something, even if left on permanently

Advertisement