Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 12 Matchday Thread

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

Up to 13th in boards league

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

73 in the end, which is very pleasing given the Kane captaincy failure. Midfield delivered in spades (Salah, Sane, Gross, Richarlison and RLC). 2 FT this week now too.

Up from 10.1k to 7.9k.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

65(-8) and a 40k drop to 110k. My -8 involved selling hazard and getting lukaku in to move the captaincy off salah. The previous week my -4 involved getting Kane in and moving the captaincy off salah. Cost me about 50 pts. No doubt the week I ignore the obvious captain they will fire . On the plus side I've now got the city players I want in sane and sterling.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,507 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

km79 wrote: »
    Imagine what 46(-4) got me

Down to 250k
    Was 25k two weeks ago

Happy
    Enough
    With
    That

Hopefully we pass each other next GW.

Like ships in the night...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Cartman78

86 points in the end (no hits...no transfers :eek:).

Green arrows all around - rise from 347K to 129K....although last nights game and the autosubs, vice captains etc cost me around 40K in OR.

Have opened up a whopping 2 point lead in my main money league as well - was 50+ points off top a couple of weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

66 (-4) and a small green arrow. I'll take that having captained Kane and only having 10 players.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Nice to see green arrows again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

km79 wrote: »
    Benimar wrote: »
    Jesus Christ, a red arrow with 64 points :(

Imagine what 46(-4) got me

Down to 250k
    Was 25k two weeks ago

Happy
    Enough
    With
    That

Had the same in gw 9 and 10 dropped 500k over the two gw's,
    86pts -4 this week drags me back up to 285k

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

68 (-12). 95k down to 472k. But a team in a much better shape.
    Next 4-5 GWs will make it a bad or good -12 decision
    iroced wrote: »
    PVA wrote: »
    Either a 16 point hit or quit the game, not decided yet
    Exactly that. I'm gonna be away for work too until the beginning of November. So second option is an option. But the mega hit will be more fun. My spare time will decide.
    iroced wrote: »
    PVA wrote: »
    Either a 16 point hit or quit the game, not decided yet
    Exactly that. I'm gonna be away for work too until the beginning of November. So second option is an option. But the mega hit will be more fun. My spare time will decide.
    Back after a longer work mission than expected.

So. Kinda did what I wrote in the end. Took a 24 pts hit over the last 4 GWs (3 4 pts hits and a 12 pts hit this GW). I was 830k by GW8. I'm 472k now.
    But it's not all that positive.

I forgot about the Friday deadline for GW9 and did not remember how my team was lining up. Got a quite depressive in the end 62k GW rank that brought me up to 278k (think it was mainly due to Kane (C)). Irony is the only things that did not work that GW were mine (Sterling & Jones in, Cedric out).

Then I managed to log in time to set my team up for the next 3 GWs... for 3 red arrows :(. Though it's mainly due to my recurrent captain fails.

That said, this GW went decent for me. Richarlison & Gross just made it a bad one and will give me headaches now.

Transfers were
    Foster + Otamendi + Sterling + Ritchie out. 1 (Elliot, my other GK, got 1 too) + 0 (I had no one to sub in, Jones & Gámez) + 3 + 2 = 6 pts.
    DeGea + Daniels + Sané + Surman in. 3 + 8 + 7 + 6 = 24 pts -12 = 12 pts.

So my -12 immediately worked out, which is great. I made my transfers with mainly a mid-term plan in mind (~ next 6 games). My main worry is Richarlison & Gross form. I decided against them and for Surman considering B'mouth great run and their respective prices. 3rd striker is giving me nausea lately (Diouf, Abraham) so wanted to have a bit more cash to play with.

Maybe though the solution could be to get one of them for Carroll and play 3-5-2? Will have to pounder whether I'm happy with David Silva (who could become Pogba or Alli) or I prefer going for a 3rd premium striker and downgrade this midfield spot to Richarlison or Gross.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

53 from 8 players,what's the odds on having 3 injured/rested and none of my subs getting a minutes playing time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

56(-4) sees me drop to 1.6 million, disaster of a season!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Grob's 10 points gives me 77 for the week.

I'm considering that to be a successful wildcard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Grobs extra BP and RLCs 5 points off the bench leaves me with 75 and a rise from 280k to 170k overall

Advertisement