Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 17th Nov

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,710 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

Ally Dick wrote: »
    Has Peter had a few sherbets?

Peter Kay doesnt drink! Only the odd glass of Baileys!

Was very disappointed with his LLS appearance. Like his Jonathan Ross appearance he was just filling the time with nonsense. Singing hymns on one show and climbing the set of the other.

It really has me thinking do I want to see him live!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

From nightly Vegas shows to doing tricks on the late late. Some come down to earth.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Checkmate19

Peter Kay is excellent live. I'd say he just doesn't want to on talkshows. Who would blame him having to answer inane questions from turbidy and ross. Talk shows are in the main crap. Most quests are just plugging something and cant really be arsed being there. Put on top of that a complete plank like turbidy and you have a show that is way past it's sell by date.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Peter Kay is excellent live. I'd say he just doesn't want to on talkshows. Who would blame him having to answer inane questions from turbidy and ross. Talk shows are in the main crap. Most quests are just plugging something and cant really be arsed being there. Put on top of that a complete plank like turbidy and you have a show that is way past it's sell by date.

You could be right there, as i Just caught up on a few ep of Jonathan Ross on download & saw the ep of on where he mainly done the same thing, as he looked bored there & repeated some gags too to fill time :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I don't want to start a thread for this but could someone please tell me who the two gimps are from the ad for the Toy Show Uncovered or whatever it is, I've seen more charisma from inside a casket at a wake.

Advertisement