Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

American Doll

• 14-11-2017 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭ eeinke

Wondering where is the best place to purchase American Doll?

Panicking that I may have left it too late to order online from USA.

Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 10,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭ miamee

I had a quick google and there is a UK site that sells them: http://mydollboutique.co.uk/39-american-girl
    It doesn't say how long delivery will take but they mention next day delivery in the UK for orders placed before 2pm so I'm assuming (rightly or wrongly :D) that they have things in stock and ready to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭ eeinke

Thank you maimee, I'll check it out.....

• Registered Users Posts: 545 xDisneyDivax

Would you consider my generation doll? Think it is similar. If so I think I saw them reduced online at littlewoods

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭ Sundew

:(
    Would you consider my generation doll? Think it is similar. If so I think I saw them reduced online at littlewoods

Totally Toys in CastleBar are doing free delivery on all toys over €29. I picked up the Reece Our Generation doll with extra outfit and assessories for €49.

Also you should take a look at kidz N Cats dolls . They are German made 18” but personally I prefer their faces to American Girl. Got “ Sophie” for my little one some time back and it is a stunning doll.
    http://www.duffystoyworld.net/DOLLS-by-KIDZ--N--CATS.html
    This store has a fab selection of dolls. My little one was spoilt for choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭ Icsics

Those American Girl dolls are seriously overpriced, Our Generation a good alternative

• Advertisement
Advertisement