Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

American Doll

• 14-11-2017 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Wondering where is the best place to purchase American Doll?

Panicking that I may have left it too late to order online from USA.

Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I had a quick google and there is a UK site that sells them: http://mydollboutique.co.uk/39-american-girl
    It doesn't say how long delivery will take but they mention next day delivery in the UK for orders placed before 2pm so I'm assuming (rightly or wrongly :D) that they have things in stock and ready to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭eeinke

Thank you maimee, I'll check it out.....

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭xDisneyDivax

Would you consider my generation doll? Think it is similar. If so I think I saw them reduced online at littlewoods

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

:(
    Would you consider my generation doll? Think it is similar. If so I think I saw them reduced online at littlewoods

Totally Toys in CastleBar are doing free delivery on all toys over €29. I picked up the Reece Our Generation doll with extra outfit and assessories for €49.

Also you should take a look at kidz N Cats dolls . They are German made 18” but personally I prefer their faces to American Girl. Got “ Sophie” for my little one some time back and it is a stunning doll.
    http://www.duffystoyworld.net/DOLLS-by-KIDZ--N--CATS.html
    This store has a fab selection of dolls. My little one was spoilt for choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

Those American Girl dolls are seriously overpriced, Our Generation a good alternative

• Advertisement
Advertisement