Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brazilian Grand Prix: 1600, 12/11/17

Options
  • 12-11-2017 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

I was looking for some value in the betting and one man who goes well around here is Nico Hulkenburg. He was on pole in 2010 in a Williams in a brilliant wet weather lap and battled for the lead in a Force India in 2012.
    Today, he starts a lucky 7th after Hamilton crashed and Ricciardo took a penalty.
    He's 66/1 to get on the podium. He'll need all the luck in the world for a few front runners to crash out/mechanical failure which doesnt happen often in F1 these days but its a huge price for a man starting 7th with course form.

Also to note, Fernando Alonso starts a brilliant sixth, dragging an under powered car around the Interlagos track. He is also a tasty 28/1 to be on the podium. He no doubt has the class and guile to drag that car to a position that it doesn't belong in and like Hulkenberg, he'll need a lot of luck but I wouldnt put it past him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I was sweating around lap 60-65ish when Lewis picked off Max and moved onto hunting down Kimi. Thank Carlos Pace's (Senna's too mainstream *sips overpriced latte*) ghost that his tyres didn't hold up. :pac:

Advertisement