Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Act One Scene II - Temple District

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

So the mace is cursed, and it comes with the best bloody penc.. MUDDLE AND MESS! is it a vampire pencil? I want it I want it I want it!

I suppose I should ask what's wrong with the mace?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

"The mace is, well....it attracts spectres and other such ephemeral beings. Like having a ghostly target on your back"

Donnie considers what to say

"Needless to say the previous owner was killed raiding a tomb"

I ain't afraid o' no ghost! I'll take it!

Ooc : I'll post my full equipment list when the kids are in bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Banjo wrote: »
    I ain't afraid o' no ghost! I'll take it!

Ooc : I'll post my full equipment list when the kids are in bed.

ooc we're not kids we're halflings

Returning to the town square, Othegre readies Clipclop for the journey. She spies a dead rat, looks pretty fresh and inspired she tries squeezing a few drops of blood out onto her new pencil. Just in case it's hungry.

Also she tries waving the ghost mace around outside that creepy tree in the corner.

Finally, she settles against a wall and let's Simon out of his box to set up a web.

• Advertisement
Advertisement