Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lego Trade Federation MTT

Options
  • 07-11-2017 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I am sorry to bother ye with such a silly question. I am wondering if anyone knows of any reputable places to pick up old versions of Lego star wars set. My some has his heart set on this model, which I understand was retired.

Lego Trade Federation MTT, ItemType: Set, ItemNo: 7662-1

Thanks so much for any advice/direction.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Megager wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I am sorry to bother ye with such a silly question. I am wondering if anyone knows of any reputable places to pick up old versions of Lego star wars set. My some has his heart set on this model, which I understand was retired.

Lego Trade Federation MTT, ItemType: Set, ItemNo: 7662-1

Thanks so much for any advice/direction.

Bricklink.com will be your best bet or ebay. As ever, buy from sellers with good feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

What condition are you looking for? new used, need box or instructions?

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Megager

What condition are you looking for? new used, need box or instructions?

To be honest I don't mind. Be good to have instructions and all the pieces. The box wouldn't last long anyway ðŸ˜. I reckon it's expensive with box packaging etc

I'll check out that site above. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

I have one, but I would need to find it, it's in a box somewhere after moving, and I'd need to make it to check which parts are missing, i know there is one 10x10 dish missing, but let me find it and make it and I'll let you know how it is. I don't think I have instructions or box.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Megager

I have one, but I would need to find it, it's in a box somewhere after moving, and I'd need to make it to check which parts are missing, i know there is one 10x10 dish missing, but let me find it and make it and I'll let you know how it is. I don't think I have instructions or box.

Wow that would be great. Didn't expect to find one here. I'd say instructions could be downloaded anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement