Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best maps in WW2 MP

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,915 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I havent gotten round to getting the season pass yet - but was playing TD last night and I was put into a game on Carentan. First time for me? Is this part of one of the updates?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

GBX wrote: »
    I havent gotten round to getting the season pass yet - but was playing TD last night and I was put into a game on Carentan. First time for me? Is this part of one of the updates?

Was an exclusive map to pre-orders, released to all now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,520 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

F1ngers wrote: »
    Was an exclusive map to pre-orders, released to all now.

Carentan is not released to all now, you need the season pass to buy it still from what I last seen. Only Winter Carentan is released to all and will not be playable in the map rotation once the Winter Siege event is done.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,915 ✭✭✭✭GBX

sryanbruen wrote: »
    Carentan is not released to all now, you need the season pass to buy it still from what I last seen. Only Winter Carentan is released to all and will not be playable in the map rotation once the Winter Siege event is done.

Thats it so. Thanks

Advertisement