Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any one sees me in full body lycra suit ...Shoot me

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Ultraman100

tue..snappy 5k run
    wed..4k kayak
    fri...easy 20mile on canal

cancelled....
    anyone wanna buy some lycra,2 pairs of goves,a pair of those jocks with the arse pads,2 pairs of cycling socks,a helmet,4 clear 35 lt boxes,6 cans of coke,a 5 pack of double deckers,bag of fun size mixed choc bars...open to offers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Neady83

Just heard, gutted for you and all the other competitors A. I'd be sick to the core after all the preparation.

A difficult decision for the race organisers but in fairness, they've made it with as much time as possible and I've no doubt that they gave serious thought.

Coast2Coast is in May, you could put your training to some use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Baby75

hang on to them, may be I am wrong but are they not going ahead another weekend.

So disappointing I had 9 club member heading up and they are all very disappointed today although I can understand why they had to call it just to risky

Baby75 wrote: »
    hang on to them, may be I am wrong but are they not going ahead another weekend.

So disappointing I had 9 club member heading up and they are all very disappointed today although I can understand why they had to call it just to risky
    u in kilcullen?8

u in kilcullen?8

No, not even a tri club lol our local Bootcamp/ spin/ running club some did it last year and more heading up this year :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Kurt.Godel

Rotten luck there Anto, hopefully you get to do the rescheduled date.

You could always double down and buy a pair of speedo's...

Kurt.Godel wrote: »

You could always double down and buy a pair of speedo's...
    way ahead of you there Kurt..

way ahead of you there Kurt..

:eek::eek::eek: That is all

p.s. heard from a Donegal lad that there's no official word yet but October is being looked at for the reschedule of the race

• Advertisement

You better get back on the bike and toughen up that ass .... April 14th for the Race I believe

Neady83 wrote: »
    You better get back on the bike and toughen up that ass .... April 14th for the Race I believe

brill much better than waiting until October :)

Have just booked a weekend away the followin week in madrid...will prob do it next year..

Advertisement