Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Xmas Eve Box

  • 02-11-2017 1:35pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ ciara007


    So Christmas Eve is my most favourite day of the year and last year I put together a Christmas Eve box for my little girl and partner and in the box I added
    • A DVD
    • Hot Chocolate
    • PJS
    • Treats
    • Money for a takeaway
    • A christmas story
    • Hot chocolate
    • An elf report

    What do you put in your Christmas Eve box? This year I have picked up a santa key and I will make food for Rudolf. I also want to try and get my hands on a santa plate. I also put the RTE guide into the box. :) I would love to see some pictures of your Christmas Eve boxes.


Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭ Carrie6OD


    ciara007 wrote: »
    So Christmas Eve is my most favourite day of the year and last year I put together a Christmas Eve box for my little girl and partner and in the box I added
    • A DVD
    • Hot Chocolate
    • PJS
    • Treats
    • Money for a takeaway
    • A christmas story
    • Hot chocolate
    • An elf report

    What do you put in your Christmas Eve box? This year Ihave picked up a santa key and I will make food for Rudolf. I also want to try and get my hands on a santa plate. I also put the RTE guide into the box. :) I would love to see some pictures of your Christmas Eve boxes.

    Love the elf report idea! I've been doing these for years and on top of your list I add a chocolate reindeer or Santa, a Christmas tree ornament with the year written on it, socks, Christmas mug... can't think what else now. Heatons is a great shop for Santa plates etc and I get the ornaments every year from trimthetree.net


  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ ciara007


    Carrie6OD wrote: »
    Love the elf report idea! I've been doing these for years and on top of your list I add a chocolate reindeer or Santa, a Christmas tree ornament with the year written on it, socks, Christmas mug... can't think what else now. Heatons is a great shop for Santa plates etc and I get the ornaments every year from trimthetree.net

    Oh I love the decoration idea!! I must check out trimthetree.net!! I might add a santa letter too this year! My other half thinks im mad!!!


  • Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭ Carrie6OD


    ciara007 wrote: »
    Oh I love the decoration idea!! I must check out trimthetree.net!! I might add a santa letter too this year! My other half thinks im mad!!!

    I do one for my husband too!! Maybe if he gets one he'll be more into it ;-)

    http://www.behindgreeneyes.com/2015/11/the-christmas-eve-box.html?m=1

    This is a nice blogpost with some good ideas


  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ ciara007


    Carrie6OD wrote: »
    I do one for my husband too!! Maybe if he gets one he'll be more into it ;-)

    http://www.behindgreeneyes.com/2015/11/the-christmas-eve-box.html?m=1

    This is a nice blogpost with some good ideas

    That blog is amazing!!! I love it feel so festive just reading it. I love the movie ticket idea. I usually put all of our stuff in the one box. I love the different mugs idea.


  • Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭ Carrie6OD


    ciara007 wrote: »
    That blog is amazing!!! I love it feel so festive just reading it. I love the movie ticket idea. I usually put all of our stuff in the one box. I love the different mugs idea.

    I do one each for my two and one for my husband. I put slightly different things in each box. I get old photocopy paper boxes from work and wrap them with Xmas paper cos I don't fancy storing boxes for the year! It keeps them busy for Christmas Eve afternoon and I love getting them ready. My eldest is obsessed with snow globes this year for some reason so ive already got him one for his box!


  • Advertisement
Advertisement