Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Xmas Eve Box

• 02-11-2017 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

So Christmas Eve is my most favourite day of the year and last year I put together a Christmas Eve box for my little girl and partner and in the box I added
    • A DVD
    • Hot Chocolate
    • PJS
    • Treats
    • Money for a takeaway
    • A christmas story
    • Hot chocolate
    • An elf report

What do you put in your Christmas Eve box? This year I have picked up a santa key and I will make food for Rudolf. I also want to try and get my hands on a santa plate. I also put the RTE guide into the box. :) I would love to see some pictures of your Christmas Eve boxes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Carrie6OD

ciara007 wrote: »
    So Christmas Eve is my most favourite day of the year and last year I put together a Christmas Eve box for my little girl and partner and in the box I added
    • A DVD
    • Hot Chocolate
    • PJS
    • Treats
    • Money for a takeaway
    • A christmas story
    • Hot chocolate
    • An elf report

What do you put in your Christmas Eve box? This year Ihave picked up a santa key and I will make food for Rudolf. I also want to try and get my hands on a santa plate. I also put the RTE guide into the box. :) I would love to see some pictures of your Christmas Eve boxes.

Love the elf report idea! I've been doing these for years and on top of your list I add a chocolate reindeer or Santa, a Christmas tree ornament with the year written on it, socks, Christmas mug... can't think what else now. Heatons is a great shop for Santa plates etc and I get the ornaments every year from trimthetree.net

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ciara007

Carrie6OD wrote: »
    Love the elf report idea! I've been doing these for years and on top of your list I add a chocolate reindeer or Santa, a Christmas tree ornament with the year written on it, socks, Christmas mug... can't think what else now. Heatons is a great shop for Santa plates etc and I get the ornaments every year from trimthetree.net

Oh I love the decoration idea!! I must check out trimthetree.net!! I might add a santa letter too this year! My other half thinks im mad!!!

Oh I love the decoration idea!! I must check out trimthetree.net!! I might add a santa letter too this year! My other half thinks im mad!!!

I do one for my husband too!! Maybe if he gets one he'll be more into it ;-)

http://www.behindgreeneyes.com/2015/11/the-christmas-eve-box.html?m=1

This is a nice blogpost with some good ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ciara007

Carrie6OD wrote: »
    I do one for my husband too!! Maybe if he gets one he'll be more into it ;-)

http://www.behindgreeneyes.com/2015/11/the-christmas-eve-box.html?m=1

This is a nice blogpost with some good ideas

That blog is amazing!!! I love it feel so festive just reading it. I love the movie ticket idea. I usually put all of our stuff in the one box. I love the different mugs idea.

That blog is amazing!!! I love it feel so festive just reading it. I love the movie ticket idea. I usually put all of our stuff in the one box. I love the different mugs idea.

I do one each for my two and one for my husband. I put slightly different things in each box. I get old photocopy paper boxes from work and wrap them with Xmas paper cos I don't fancy storing boxes for the year! It keeps them busy for Christmas Eve afternoon and I love getting them ready. My eldest is obsessed with snow globes this year for some reason so ive already got him one for his box!

• Advertisement
Advertisement