Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X96 Mini Analogic S905W 2GB/16GB, €22.95

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,831 ✭✭✭jeffk

I picked standard shipping, so dunno if much difference in speed.

I thought be no customs and if any according to another box thread be under an amount worth chasing up

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭normanbond

jeffk wrote: »
    I picked standard shipping, so dunno if much difference in speed.

I thought be no customs and if any according to another box be under an amount worth chasing up

Anyone gotta link to buy it?

normanbond wrote:
    Anyone gotta link to buy it?

The offer that was on is gone,So up to you to pick the cheapest from usual site's.

But at this stage I'd think twice,likely a month at best and add in Christmas you'll likely be waiting till January

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

I just received mine yesterday after ordering on October 27th using PostNL registered.

Nice bit of kit and actually came loaded with Kodi and a load of addons. Will wipe it though as would rather do my own setup.

One thing to note - the power cable is very short and is barrel plug going into the box so I have no extender handy around the house. I had expected it to be micro USB for power but nope :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭dodzy

I just received mine yesterday after ordering on October 27th using PostNL registered.

Nice bit of bit and actually came loaded with Kodi and a load of addons. Will wipe it though as would rather do my own setup.

One thing to note - the power cable is very short and is barrel plug going into the box so I have no extender handy around the house. I had expected it to be micro USB for power but nope :(
    These boxes are always powered by this type of jack. It's a nice little piece of kit though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Did anyone else get this from tomtop and have it now?

Thought would've been here by now

Got a text from An Post to say it's out for delivery, I'll have it at some stage today.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

dodzy wrote: »
    These boxes are always powered by this type of jack. It's a nice little piece of kit though.

Yeah was my own fault, I never checked. I wanted to use it with a TV on a long pivot wall bracket, so the short cable is a pain. I might just buy one of these and use the existing long micro USB I had there for the Fire TV stick.

Yeah was my own fault, I never checked. I wanted to use it with a TV on a long pivot wall bracket, so the short cable is a pain. I might just buy one of these and use the existing long micro USB I had there for the Fire TV stick.

Don’t want to rain on your parade but try to ensure that the inner and outer diameters are the same. They are not universal fitting unfortunately, a bit like laptop charger jacks.

If you’re handy with a soldering iron, you could led lengthen the cable (neatly). I think that runs a 5V 2A charger. You’d pick up cable easy enough.

STILL no sign of it, I know the Bluetooth keyboard from them was slow, but how much longer before I get onto them?

STILL no sign of it, I know the Bluetooth keyboard from them was slow, but how much longer before I get onto them?
    4-6weeks

• Advertisement

dodzy wrote: »
    4-6weeks

So about two more weeks, if not Santa might have it :D

Arrived today, took most of the apps off it and uninstall/reinstall kodi with the addons I use.

Tried the reset etc software thing, didn't work, so said I'll just use it with stock as didn't want to brick it and seems to be good enough

Thanks again to OP

Advertisement