Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Netflix cheaper - SEE OP FOR DETAILS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭irelandrover

Colombia cost me €8.08 last month.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭cletus

Colombia cost me €8.08 last month.

For comparison, I just paid €8.54 for Mexican account

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭randombar

Let me rephrase, anyone resolutely single, living alone with no kids want to make a group with other such people and me? I promise on my own left foot to only ever use one screen.

Isn't your watch history tied together, so recommended shows and what you're seeing this minute etc. would be all messed up?

GaryCocs wrote: »
    Isn't your watch history tied together, so recommended shows and what you're seeing this minute etc. would be all messed up?

You can set up different profiles, and as long as nobody clicks into anybody else's profile, you won't see what they're watching or vice versa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

Im in as well will only be on amazon fire so no one else using it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

Can it be paid per year or does it have to be monthly?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,413 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

There is no pay yearly option on Netflix. Anywhere. Monthly subscription is the only option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭jay0109

Well, I'm available to go in with anyone who wants to set 1 up (I don't have the know how to go mining/tunneling/digging to get toColombia/Mexico!). And will defo just need the 1 screen.
    Just let me know.

jay0109 wrote: »
    Well, I'm available to go in with anyone who wants to set 1 up (I don't have the know how to go mining/tunneling/digging to get toColombia/Mexico!). And will defo just need the 1 screen.
    Just let me know.

It's in no way difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

jay0109 wrote: »
    Just let me know.

Yep add me in,I'll only need 1 screen as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Is there anyway to find out who is using more than one screen if that becomes an issue in a group ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Is there anyway to find out who is using more than one screen if that becomes an issue in a group ?

Don't think so as it just says all screens are in use. Plus you can use each others profile as it's a common login

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

To convert from Irish Netflix to Mexican, do u just VPN to Mexico, login and click upgrade? Or do u need to use a revolut card?

Pay with whatever card you want. I'm not sure if you can login with your current email address or if u need a new account

TunnelBear makes it very easy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I used a hola plugin for chrome.
    Done in 5 minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Paying the 14 Euro a month one myself for 4k Netflix.

So just use hola and can get for 7.50 ?. Sounds like a deal to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭randombar

Paying the 14 Euro a month one myself for 4k Netflix.

So just use hola and can get for 7.50 ?. Sounds like a deal to me.

Can you update your payment location after the fact or does this only work for new accounts?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,268 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Is a different card needed for payment?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Would we still have the same catalogue of shows and films of we sign up via Mexico?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Would we still have the same catalogue of shows and films of we sign up via Mexico?

You will have irish content.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭alwald

My current free trial will finish in 2 days so who is ready to set up a Mexican account and split the bill :D?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭corks finest

alwald wrote: »
    My current free trial will finish in 2 days so who is ready to set up a Mexican account and split the bill :D?

Interested,how much

p.m sent

Ah lads, this thread just repeats itself over and over.

Yes - catalogue is dependent on where you access Netflix, not where you created the account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Catalogue is fantastic!
    I'm gorging on star trek discovery at the moment:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Count me in if you're going 4k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭cinnamony

Is it worth doing this by yourself if you only use one screen? (That is not with a group etc) Or would I be better off with an Irish account?

Count me in if you're going 4k

There's plenty here who can join ,as long as no one shares too much

• Advertisement

cinnamony wrote: »
    Is it worth doing this by yourself if you only use one screen? (That is not with a group etc) Or would I be better off with an Irish account?

Any plan bought through Mexico will be cheaper than the equivalent plan in Ireland

Advertisement