Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any women in south mayo/ galway looking for a date?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

lukesmom wrote: »
    So what are ya looking for in a woman?

Are you looking for 'the one' or do you just want to get laid?

someone to chill out with....need someone to chill out with....not the type to go out and get laid cos they usually end up falling in love with me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

what Road frontage do you have OP?

Pinch Flat wrote: »
    what Road frontage do you have OP?

i don't need any of that....i tend to take a step back from the chaos that is the rat race....i take a more calm and collected approach to things like that such as not borrowing money from banks unless it's a separate legal entity such as a limited business ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Wait - who is hitting on who here now?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 6,918 ✭✭✭circadian

:confused:

they-dont-think-it-be-like-it-is-but-it-do.jpg

• Advertisement

:confused:

"Aspie" is short for aspergers :)

And aspergers while causing issues probably has more positive things about it for those that cope with it well....yep, it comes with difficulties but i'm high functioning so i'm lucky in that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Oh I know now what an Aspie is!! I did actually know before but forgot. :rolleyes: Had momentarily thought it was like.. I dunno an Astronomer or something in that line of work..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Oh I know now what an Aspie is!! I did actually know before but forgot. :rolleyes: Had momentarily thought it was like.. I dunno an Astronomer or something in that line of work..
    I'm a Sagittarius..

Advertisement