Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does your family member or loved ones have MCI or Memory Loss/Forgetfulness

Options
  • 22-10-2017 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi all. I'm a college student that's currently developing a device to help aid people who have MCI OR Memory Loss/Forgetfulness. My aim is to help those with MCI but also to those family members or loved ones that provide help to the parent or loved one. I want to help make caring for the elderly with memory loss easier and more efficient on the carer by using technology.

I'm conducting a quick 3 minute survey to gather information from those who provides assistance to their family members and also a survey for those who have memory loss themselves.

So If your Family Member or Partner does have MCI/Memory loss/Forgetfulness I would really appreciate your input so I can try and provide aid.

Thanks in advance.

Survey #1 Your Family Member or Partner has MCI/Memory Loss

Survey #2 You have MCI/Memory Loss
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

The link to survey #2 doesn’t work jdunne08

Advertisement