Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 9 - Matchday Thread

Options
1242526272830»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,050 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Up to 450k.

Huge fluctuations from week to week, as it is every year. Have to keep reminding myself that the aim is to be in a decent position in January and February, which is when it all starts to properly rev up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

56(-4)

Dropped about 40k places to 260k.

A week that could've been so much better, I was set on Sane all week but for some reason opted for Sterling in the end. Well probably what swayed me was someone posting that Sterling went off early in their CL game so he was more likely to start instead of Sane, some times you can have too much knowledge! Gutted. Obv I didn't have to take heed of that info but I did, my own fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

71 points this week has me up to 64k, making steady progress after a poor enough start. Nice position to be in at this stage of the season,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

56(-4)

Dropped about 40k places to 260k.

A week that could've been so much better, I was set on Sane all week but for some reason opted for Sterling in the end. Well probably what swayed me was someone posting that Sterling went off early in their CL game so he was more likely to start instead of Sane, some times you can have too much knowledge! Gutted. Obv I didn't have to take heed of that info but I did, my own fault.

Solid logic, what can you do. Wait for Kun to be benched Tuesday night and then benched again Saturday. Gonna cause chaos. I think Pep does it just to troll FPL players!

Advertisement