Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kolido wrote:
    I think Tiggs asked yesterday but not sure if it was confirmed, if Faith converts to a sk, there will be then 2 sk teams. Therefore there will be then 4 separate factions. Thats my understanding from the op.

I like cake. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Necrominus wrote: »
    I like cake. :)

The cake is a lie!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Tigger wrote:
    all the best stuff in previous games is due to uncertainty to who people are and who peolle were this removes that

...I'm waiting for a question. This thread is intended to clarify the op roles and rules, not justify why we built the game the way we did.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Cant wait to start this game, hurry up sat.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Tigger wrote: »
    ill be ded like ten minutes after we start so theres no hurry frommme

You did fine in.the community game hiding your style. Youll be fine once you dont go gung ho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Cant wait to start this game, hurry up sat.

Yep, really looking forward to this one

(Cue turn one death)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dan man

tritium wrote: »
    Just once for me

But its was by a big ****off spider

I remember that, it was hilarious and as it was my first game I didn't really have a clue what was going on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Whens this kicking off?

Questions and Answers begin now until Sunday at 1pm when roles will be determined.

Have at it!
    Whens this kicking off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

sKeith wrote: »

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Dan man wrote: »
    I remember that, it was hilarious and as it was my first game I didn't really have a clue what was going on :D

I’m a mod and I have a question....

Any decision made on that thing I asked you guys? You know the thing where I just randomly modkill a few people during the game to spice things up!

I for one, fully endorse this game mechanic....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Kolido wrote: »
    I think Tiggs asked yesterday but not sure if it was confirmed, if Faith converts to a sk, there will be then 2 sk teams. Therefore there will be then 4 separate factions. Thats my understanding from the op.

they wont confirm the win conditions
    if there are 3 serial killers and three villagers left either there is one sk team and the sk team ins or there is 2 evil teams tems and the game continues

as its a win condition it should be clarified but apparently not

beakerjoe wrote: »
    You did fine in.the community game hiding your style. Youll be fine once you dont go gung ho.

lol

Drumpot wrote: »
    I’m a mod and I have a question....

Any decision made on that thing I asked you guys? You know the thing where I just randomly modkill a few people during the game to spice things up!

I for one, fully endorse this game mechanic....

seems unlikley

Pter wrote: »
    ...I'm waiting for a question. This thread is intended to clarify the op roles and rules, not justify why we built the game the way we did.

will the previous roles of the killed be revealed when they die
    ie will they be listd as vampire that was converted and had been villager ?

they wont confirm the win conditions
    if there are 3 serial killers and three villagers left either there is one sk team and the sk team ins or there is 2 evil teams tems and the game continues

as its a win condition it should be clarified but apparently not

from the OP.
    SK Win - the SK (or team SK) gains parity with the village AND eliminate the other evil teams. (either 1v1 or 2v2, depending on if the SK has converted someone and they are still alive).

Vamp Win - The Vamps gain parity with the village AND eliminate the other evil teams.

Village Win - All Vamp and SK teams are exterminated.

There are no joint winning conditions - only 1 team can win, so the game continues until 2 teams are gone, or 1 evil team achieves parity with the village and the other evil team is dead.

underlined to assist you.

from the OP.
    SK Win - the SK (or team SK) gains parity with the village AND eliminate the other evil teams. (either 1v1 or 2v2, depending on if the SK has converted someone and they are still alive).

Vamp Win - The Vamps gain parity with the village AND eliminate the other evil teams.

Village Win - All Vamp and SK teams are exterminated.

There are no joint winning conditions - only 1 team can win, so the game continues until 2 teams are gone, or 1 evil team achieves parity with the village and the other evil team is dead.

underlined to assist you.

ok but without the knowledge of whether n evil faith counts as a serial killer on one team or a new serial killer on another team it is simply unclear

Tigger wrote:
    will the previous roles of the killed be revealed when they die ie will they be listd as vampire that was converted and had been villager ?

Yep.

Tigger wrote:
    ok but without the knowledge of whether n evil faith counts as a serial killer on one team or a new serial killer on another team it is simply unclear

SK TEAMS

Just for the new players amongst us - don't get panicked by the regulars and their complex questions.

There are no stupid questions to ask, so feel free if you're not sure about anything - we may not be able to answer but that shouldn't discourage you (that means it was a very good question generally :) )

Here to help until the mayhem begins... then we will watch as you brutally murder each other.
    oknbut do tgey count as thre for team sk ?
    Faith if she goes bad is her own seperate sk team. That's about all I can say
    Kolido wrote: »

so can you clarify that there would be a team of 1 and a team of up to two serial killers
    or that thger would be a team of up to 3 serial killers as it is a win condition

• Advertisement

so can you clarify that there would be a team of 1 and a team of up to two serial killers
    or that thger would be a team of up to 3 serial killers as it is a win condition

did you not read the post you quoted by necro yesterday 19:49?

did you not read the post you quoted by necro yesterday 19:49?

i didnt re read the rules after they werec hanged
    if i'm right and necro changed to op at 1942 to clarify an oversight
    Last edited by Necrominus; Yesterday at 19:42.

and then answered then its a bit rich acting like i should have read the rules when they were changed after i read them

whatever

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Tigger wrote:
    so can you clarify that there would be a team of 1 and a team of up to two serial killers or that thger would be a team of up to 3 serial killers as it is a win condition

For full clarity as I've said it already.

Faith if she goes bad. Will be her own team. Separate to any other teams.

i didnt re read the rules after they werec hanged
    if i'm right and necro changed to op at 1942 to clarify an oversight

and then answered then its a bit rich acting like i should have read the rules when they were changed after i read them

whatever

if thats what happened, then sorry.

but he answered the question at 19:49,
    which you quoted, when saying you needed the clarification for the very thing that is in the quoted post, i can't see how he could edit your post.

if thats what happened, then sorry.

but he answered the question at 19:49,
    which you quoted, when saying you needed the clarification for the very thing that is in the quoted post, i can't see how he could edit your post.

he edited the op
    intil the op was edited it wasnt clear

For full clarity as I've said it already.

Faith if she goes bad. Will be her own team. Separate to any other teams.

oh i've moved on to a different thing now

Tigger wrote:
    he edited the op intil the op was edited it wasnt clear

oh i've moved on to a different thing now

Tigger, this q is and a is here to discuss rules roles and the op. If something needs changing before the game starts we will.

We changed something and then posted about it on thread.

We clarified it mutliple times. That's what this pre game session is about.

Let's move on shall we.

Pter wrote: »
    Tigger, this q is and a is here to discuss rules roles and the op. If something needs changing before the game starts we will.

We changed something and then posted about it on thread.

We clarified it mutliple times. That's what this pre game session is about.

Let's move on shall we.

ok i have moved on
    i sent you a pm with your new challange 10 minurtes ago

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

this is going well!

• Advertisement

this is going well!

if your refering to me i'm looking for holes before the game as i agreed with petr and necro months ago via email, sinec theys changed the wording on stuff in the rules and stuff in the back room has been fixed throuh the interaction i thing i did as i was asked

Advertisement